The way I organize Fragance Oils

DanaE

We've discussed several times the best way to organize FO's. This is the way I do it, although I sometimes get busy and get them out of order. The companies that i only purchase 4-5 scents from usually get shoved behind a company that I purchase a lot of FO's from...

DanaE

post-296-139458385993_thumb.jpg

WOW girl, looks like you've got a lot of oils there. :eek: And Nature's Garden seems to be one of your top suppliers huh?

So what's in the gallon jugs? Must be your best sellers huh? ;)

I wish I had a cabinet like that, on second thought, I wish I had ROOM for a cabinet like that! LOL

Some of the NG bottles are the same oils. If I order 3 or 4 lbs of one scent, I get 3 or 4 one lb. bottles. It takes up a lot of room like that....

The oils I'm currently using or getting ready to use I keep on my work table and the rest live in this closet.

DanaE

I had to laugh when I read this cause I'm with Trish! Mine are in several places and not close to being organized!

So were mine, up until about 4 Christmases ago, when hubby bought 2 of these cabinets and then spent Christmas morning organizing them for me! Since then I've rearranged some so that I go by supplier now, but without him I wouldn't be at all organized. (he came up with the wick wall idea after I whined about trying to find wicks in my huge wick box!)

Now I just need him to find some way to organize my molds. Half my silicone molds live on the shelves with my finished candles, some are on a table and the rest in the other cabinet, half my aluminum molds live in a box, 12 of them are on the floor and the rest spread across two 6' tables....maybe that could be his Christmas present to me this year!

DanaE

Now I really feel like a slob. It's bad enough that my wicks have to live in a box under my bed. Now my FOs are going to start complaining. Frequent users live in a cabinet and the rest are in a box in the basement. Your DH is a real keeper. Wish I had one like yours and the space to be so organized.