A tilted Pillar Mold Maker

DanaE

Does that make sense? lol - My husband made this so I can make 6 tilted layered pillars at once (wish I would have taken him up on making it hold 12, but I didn't have that long of a table!). (yeah, there's wax in them, I was in the middle of a second pour on a 3 layer set when I took the picture)

DanaE

post-296-139458385987_thumb.jpg

You know what? It really WAS super easy to make! I went to him and said "Can you make something that'll hold my pillars when I make tilted layers?" and he went 'hmmm'' and 3 minutes later started building this thing.

On the back, where the bottom of the pillar is at the moment, is another long piece of wood to keep the pillar from sliding all the way down (for any of you that want to make it and then find your pillar sliding to the floor or something! LOL)

DanaE

My pleasure :). I consider my husband my knight in shining armor and there's nothing he can't/won't do for me. (yeah, a little hero worship there, even after 15 years!) I don't ask very often, but when I do ask, he always finds a way to make/fix/do whatever it is I asked for.

He's currently studying the way I keep wax in boxes all over my work area...I'm hoping he'll come up with a solution easier than what I currently have! (boxes under the work table, boxes by the wick wall, boxes by the fragrance cabinet....)

DanaE