What to mix with buttercream to get

Candlegranny

a buttercream frosting? I am hoping to have something that will give me the frosting part without placing an order from a supplier. I just can't think what to use, anyones help would be much appreciated. I have plenty of scents on hand.

Thanks, Jane

Thank you for the replies, I have vanilla (too many lol!) I also have pink sugar. I think I'll do the q-tip test first to check what the fragrance will smell like. I knew I could depend on your thoughts for this my brain was having a deadlock senior moment. lol!!! and I really didn't want to place an order for anything new right now. I really need to use some of the scents I have on hand with the economy the way it is. Also do you think candy corn might work to give a frosting smell when mixed with the buttercream? I'll have to q-tip that one too. Again thanks everyone I so appreciate it.

When in doubt, look up the recipe and see what you think is missing. I use NGs sugar cookie. It is like a sweet sugary smell too me. That with buttercream and a touch of real smelling vanilla, hard to find, would work. I love Lone Stars white cake, but it is weak.