strawberry shortcake

sun moon stars

sweet potato pie

butt naked

pumpkin crunch cake

old fashioned banana pudding

fresh linen

hot fudge brownie

Now my friend made CP soap with clementine, it was so yummy, and she did a CP soap with baby bee buttermilk, also great!!

HTH

I use LOTS of their oils. For the most part, I've been very pleased with them. There are some, however, that just don't fit the bill and failed miserably at attaining a good scent throw.

Here are three fragrances to avoid:

Georgia Sunrise

Mardi Gras

Butterfly Hugs (this one works well in incense though)

Also, pay close attention to their descriptions. You'll find that many are basically the same, plus or minus a scent.

Some of my favorites though are:

Lemon Sugar

Apples & Oak

Buttercream Cupcake

Lick Me All Over

I use LOTS of their oils. For the most part, I've been very pleased with them. There are some, however, that just don't fit the bill and failed miserably at attaining a good scent throw.

Georgia Sunrise

Mardi Gras

Butterfly Hugs did well for me in C-3 in tarts

Thats the first place I ever bought FO's. Cant say how well they work in Candles. One of the fragrances I bought was "Cinderella" I figured it would be a wimsical musky childlike fragrance { Gotta love my confusing descriptions LOL} it friggin smelled liked awful! IT was way to strong of a floral and to this day I still dont know what kind of flower it was representing:rolleyes2 I wouldnt recommend that fragrance, but they do have other wonderful fragrances. Infact I plan on purching their Cabernet, White Zinfindel, and Merlot soon. So anyone whose tried those Im interested in their opinion :)

Georgia Sunrise

Mardi Gras

Really? Butterfly Hugs is one of my best sellers :confused:

I agree their CS is excellent. To add to some of the others favs, we like black cherry bomb, cafe caramel, freesia, plumeria and gingerbread

Thats the first place I ever bought FO's. Cant say how well they work in Candles. One of the fragrances I bought was "Cinderella" I figured it would be a wimsical musky childlike fragrance { Gotta love my confusing descriptions LOL} it friggin smelled liked awful! IT was way to strong of a floral and to this day I still dont know what kind of flower it was representing:rolleyes2 I wouldnt recommend that fragrance, but they do have other wonderful fragrances. Infact I plan on purching their Cabernet, White Zinfindel, and Merlot soon. So anyone whose tried those Im interested in their opinion :)

The Merlot is very strong, I also use the Christmas Cabernet, and just change the name to Cabernet in the off season. Both scents are very good.

I use alot of their oils, it's no secret. I haven't tried alot of their newer ones but then again they have alot to choose from.

I'm sure you wont be disapointed at all if you ordered from them.

Mardis Gras and Butterfly Hugs are really good throwers in my soy wax.

White Zifandel smells delicious.

• 2 weeks later...

NG is my main fragrance supplier as well and for the most part I have been very impressed with them. I use palm wax and the Fresh Pear does not have a very good throw for me but am usually impressed when I buy a new fragrance.

One thing I have noticed is that the feedback is usually a very good indicator of how good the FO will be.

Thanks CountryTartMom for the heads up on Mardi Gras. I am originally from New Orleans and had been considering ordering that one.

NG is my main fragrance supplier as well and for the most part I have been very impressed with them. I use palm wax and the Fresh Pear does not have a very good throw for me but am usually impressed when I buy a new fragrance.

One thing I have noticed is that the feedback is usually a very good indicator of how good the FO will be.

Thanks CountryTartMom for the heads up on Mardi Gras. I am originally from New Orleans and had been considering ordering that one.

Thats really weird, i quoted that and it did not quote. I had to go back and look since i have never used that oil. I commented on the Butterfly Hugs doing well. Im not sure about mardi gras

Chocolate covered cherries omg you have to get it, it smells like you just opened a box of cordials..

pink sugar

loving spell

lilac

fresh linen

home sweet home

i havent found one yet that hasent had a good scent throw for me, i havent tried as many as what other people have though..

I use a lot of their oils, in candles and B&B.

I haven't done candles since before the holidays and just powered up the ole' presto pot again last night. For fun I ordered a sample of their new 'dill pickle' and just put it in wax tonight. Can't even tell you how dead on the scent is OOB...have to wait a couple of days before burning. If I like it, I'm not sure I'll name it dill pickle???

I also ordered Peppermint Patty and also put that in wax tonight. Very strong oob and dead on scent.

Soooo many others...to long to list!

I have switched over to a lot of their scents, because they didn't raise the price on us. I am using 100% soy and find that many of them work well in it. Plumeria, Sugar Cookie, Vanilla Pear, Hillbilly Homebrew, Fresh Linen, Acai Berry, Black Linen and Amber, Amber Romance, Curve, Coolwater,Red Hot Cinnamon. I got some on my arm and licked it one day. There are real red hots in it. It is a true red hot, oh man, I use so many, I can't remember. Read the reviews on their site. And scroll down to all the reviews. They are really helpful. Hope this helps.