New here just wanted to say hi to everyone

Kitn

I just wanted to pop in and say hi :cheesy2:.I am new to soap making, but am already addicted , I love it..I am reading everything I can find about making soap , that seems to be addicting too..hmmm .

I think this is a wonderful forum , and many many thanks to all who share their expertise .

kellie

Guest Ox_B_love

welcome kellie, im new at all of this too and believe me i've learned soo much from this forum. Everyone here offers great advice. Goodluck on everything :bliss:

:cheesy2: Hi Kellie welcome to the board. Yes you have entered an addiction for sure. What kind of soap will you be making?

Well ,I made a salt bar that turned out great (if I do say so myself). I made a pine tar soap for my hubby and me he has psoriasis and I have eczema,it is a wonderful bubbly soothing bar. I have made some goatsmilk and honey , but there is a trillion more that I just have to make..:cheesy2: I want to learn all I can and come up with my own recipe , it is pretty expensive to get ingredients shipped to me , so I don't want to waste them.Coconut oil in the health food store is $16.00 a pound and more , there is no palm in town . So until I get my order I am reading , reading, reading..

Thank you all for your warm welcome.I much appreciate it.

kellie