PA Gathering

Abbiepql

oooh haaay!!! there is a coach outlet at the outlet mall across the street!!! who is going with me?!?!?!?! I know Terri will.......

LOL...you got that right! I am up for the Outlet mall for sure.

Deb...wish you could come again too...but wedding is more important!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wedding plans - congrats Deb, we will miss you and your Mom!

Just a note - regular registration, ends this Friday or when we fill the last 3 seats! We extended due to the holiday weekend falling so close to the deadline. But come this Friday...closed, no late registrations.

Coach outlet...hm...my budget...I must resist!

I am almost afraid to ask...... but what is a Coach Outlet?

and no.. i don't get out much!!!:laugh2:

Purses. And I suppose other accessories. I don't get out much either! I just know they are too expensive for me!!

Yes Coach outlet is an outlet store for Coach brand purses. They are higher end hand bags, in the few hundred dollar range for a decent size bag, but at the outlet they are often half off or more!! It is a luxury! I will pay more for quality and a lifetime warranty you can't beat that! They aslo have sunglasses, unbrellas, wallets, keychains, computer bags, etc. .................................................................................................................................................................................................... Reminder! place your NG and OBN orders, just a few days left! they will be picked up MONDAY!

Yeah :yay:

It's almost time !

Sorry I've been silent sam this year-too many irons in the fire :sad2:

I'm looking forward to next weekend and all the goings on.

I promised Abbie that I will do whatever she wants /needs me to do to make up for my absence.

So that means I will be trapped in my hotel room putting together last minute stuff :shocked2:

It's all good though :smiley2:

Kim I wished I could help ya out on the wax, but I've got nobody close to me anymore that even carries it.

What about the NG pre-order ?

Guest jurnalynn

ok i'm last minute horrible but i don't have a credit card or debit i didn't want to ask my mom to borrow hers making her take 6 kids in a travel trailer, so my sister in law and i can go to this was enough..........well every couple of days i check hotel availability in the area well not much as of today.....lol looks like i better bring my tent i'll be staying a bit further away then i though just had to vent about my stupidity..........lol

Laura

Oh Abbie!! Excellent conference! I had a complete blast and got home today. I sooooooooooooooooooooo want to come back if you'll have me again. I know I got a little obnoxious so some may not want the keeper of the magical hat back.

The downer about it all was going back. Holy crap there was a traffic jam that helped to make me late. Turned out checking in around 2:30 p.m. was the smart thing to do as I had about 30 minutes to catch my flight by the time all was said and done. Turns out I took the right size of suitcase, because they wanted to charge me to put it on the plane and I wasn't up to doing it.

I know who danced on tables, but islandgirl you had to be there. There's some kind of law or rule that will get me killed if I say a word. I think I can say:

FREEBIRD!!

I may be able to mention Passion Table, Lost and the chick with the freaky eyes too.

Have you back, are you kidding - it will never be the same without you now. YES, I missed everything on Saturday night so we must have an exact reinactment next year so I can see the expression on the shuttle bus driver's face! I forced secrets, so I better be quiet!

p.s...was that free BIRD?

Awe thanks Abbie! I really do want to come back next year. Am planning to at any rate.

Scented.. I got your PM and payment.... So I won't post your picture with Free Willy...:P

LOL!!

I tell you I was definitely treated to some major fine singing by Kimberly too! I enjoyed being her groupie!