Bald men...

Joe...too bad he had hair!

6 pack Corona

speed bumps

the guys in the parking lot at 2:15AM!

and

FREEBIRD!!!!

I had an absolute awesome time.

YOU HAD better come back to PA next year. It wouldn't be the same without ya!

Except on the way home, got 1/2 way here and my car died on 79!:shocked2:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I told somebody I would send them some of my bath salts but I've forgotten who that was.

Wow! You bawdy women must of had a great time! Where was I all this time?!!??! :(

LOL!! I think you had just as much fun and definitely on Saturday night ... admit it!

I stole your salts in the swap box, but I'm looking for detox stuff! And that magic hat feels oh so nice.

Oh no, Lori! No way did that happen. Glad you're home. At about 1 or 2 a.m., Rob said, "Let me guess, you want to go back next year." I said, "Oh, yes, I do."

Maybe I'll actually gamble! For those who let Kim win up to 193 and then lose 153, you should be ashamed lol.

I still think there needs to be a T-shirt. :laugh2:

That's a loaded statement!

So what's the deal on the car? What happened? You wouldn't have gotten stuck in the traffic jam I was in (and yes, Kimberly and Tabitha both blew past me faster than the speed limit) ... and we all braked at the same time we saw the cop too.

And btw ... both Kim and Tab are awesome roommates. Hope Tab is feeling better. One of the top 10 comments of the convention can't be typed here by me anyway lol.

LOL!!

I tell you I was definitely treated to some major fine singing by Kimberly too! I enjoyed being her groupie!

Awwwwwwww thanks! It was a first for me to be up on stage singing and see the glow of cigarrette lighters....lol

I had a BLAST!!!!!!!! It was nice seeing my old friends like Abbie, Scented, Tabatha and Cheryl. Was also nice to make some new ones like SYR, Birdie, Angela, Nancy, Laura. Was a bummer leaving to get on the road for my 5 hr trip home. I cant wait for next yr! All I have to say is those of you who decided not to come..you MISSED OUT!

FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... but I'm looking for detox stuff! And that magic hat feels oh so nice...

So are you the one I told I'd send them to ?!?? Need an addy

Now, ain't it a bit warm to be wearin' that hat?! I was told everyone needed a magic hat. Does that mean I start now to have them all ready for next year? If that's the case I'll be waiting for my t-shirt :grin2:

No! Only one magic hat ... but wait, something like that should be shared! Who are the ones requesting?

I have to get with Lori to find out what everyone's tag line is. I'm slowly getting back to functional and will send you the address when I send the info on a class too. See I have not forgotten and see, you are seeing me again in the form of a cat and lime hat.

So glad you all had such a good time and sorry I missed it. My niece's wedding was absolutely wonderful and I am now toasting my buns in Indian Shores Florida for a few before heading back to Pa. I love the air conditioned condo and my DIL is loving the beach.

Glo

Guest jurnalynn

well i just got home after a 7 hour trip.........i don't know about the rest of you but i have gift certificates and coupons burning holes in my pocket as i type.......lol

Laura

Man, you guys are OUT-OF -CONTROL :grin2: I missed Freebird :shocked2: UGHHH!!

I dragged my butt up to the room and pretty much collapsed, then there was pizza and I was out again.

it was those damned flip flops that did it-my legs were killing me !

My gathering experience was different this year because I didn't get to do as much as usual and I had the kiddies in tow.

I enjoyed the lounge on Friday and finally getting to hear Kim & Tabitha sing-you go girls :yay:

I am now inspired to make some lotion-thanks Kim

I may also use my newly aquired hippie scents to make rustic pillars .

Sunday we hit Tanger outlet then we headed up to the Burgh for Ikea and shopping @ Sephora -I got some freebies and my Kat Von D eye shadow. I'm a happy girl now !

• 2 weeks later...

I still say the hat looks better on me, you theif! Scented!!!!! ............ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

what if you have to $#!t that?!?!?!?! <<<<<--that is my tag line.......... or Kim's cause she said it?

I dunno. That hat looks pretty good on moi!

Glad you are doing better Tab so that you can call me such a name! Ha! I know I had a fantastic time and I hope you and Kim are up to roomin' with me again ... :D

Besides it's your turn for the special concert lighting and I think we can find some stage lights for both you and Kim for next time.

hey now, you can't let eveyone know I let you talk to me like that...it will wreck my reputation\I just saw your sig line.....all I have to say is that the only reason you still have it is because I was to sick to try to snag it back.........hmmmpf