PA Gathering

Abbiepql

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad because I live in the middle of nowhere so I cant offer to bring anyone anything. I live close to my Jar supplier but I have a small car, so I cant bring jars.

Anyone else getting excited????

SYR...you gonna participate in the Yankee Swap Friday night? Lots of fun!!!

don't feel bad! you bring me (or get me pumped up to go anyway) so I guess by proxy you are bringing the stuff!I was working on some ideas for my swap box today...

I know...I know. It's just we haven't booked our vacation rental yet and I want to make sure that we will be back by then. I will sign up by Friday if there is space left. I want to go. I want vacation more. lol I will probably have to stay somewhere Friday night, but have to go home to my baby by Saturday night.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW you guys are a quiet group!...lol Check out the blog for the co ops and gracious people who have offered to pick up supplies and bring them to the gathering. Anytime I can save on shipping I am all over that!!!

We also have a Garage Sale section on the blog. Check out the stuff listed...list your items also.

A little over 3 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

If you havent booked your room yet....you need to do so by friday!

Also, dont forget about the Yankee Swap/Meet and Greet on friday night...Product Swap....and contests!!!!!!!!!

Any questions on the Yankee Swap ...pm me here or email me.

Cant wait to meet you all!

How un-quiet you want me to be? LOL!

I still have to understand the swaps, but I can't order anything as it's all going to cost me shipping, because it isn't going on the plane.

I am, however, interested in the swaps and trying to figure out what I can swap and I think I have some stuff to sell too ... but then, how it gets out there is another story.

Abby, Is there a forum on this years site?? I've been swamped with things this summer and haven't really checked for a forum before. I was going to make a small post that the pre buy will end the weekend before the gathering so Lori will have time to pick up before. I am low on some scents but most (not all) are reordered and expected to arrive any day now. We are closing for vacation on 7-14-09 for approximately two weeks. Hope you all have a great time this year.

Glo

Found the forum Abby. I had a blind moment I guess. Lori pretty well covered all I had to say anyway.

You can to order.. I'll ship it from here if you want. Plus I can put it ALL in one box. So technically, you would save on shipping cuz it wouldn't be from 3-4 different places. It would all ship together...:laugh2:

Whooo hooo!! Cuz there are some things I could see myself wanting lol!

• 2 weeks later...

WoooHooooo 13 more days and I will be seeing everyone! I cant wait! Cleaning today and getting everything together that I need to bring.

To all of you who are going to be there the night before...DONT FORGET your YANKEE SWAP boxes!!!

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Anyone live close to a supplier that carries J50 wax? I am in desperate need of a few cases and I would be forever grateful!!!!!! I will even pay for the wax!..LOL

I usually buy from Tristate or Candles & Supplies...but I know Connies in Oh carries it too. Can anyone help me out??

Last week for the Backwoods pre-orders. No orders accepted for this after next Saturday. Also for those of you who liked the Satsuma Sunset last year we still have it although it is not on the site due to the flashpoint, it is for pick up orders only. Add to comment box if you would like to order it.

Glo

Wish I was going...I could have picked up your wax Kimberly...but wedding plans galore. LOL!

Everyone who is new this year...you will LOVE it...it's a lot of fun, and the freebies were great last year.