PA Gathering

Abbiepql

SYR...so if Scented comes does that mean we can count you in for Friday night too??? I have a few things planned that are going to be a blast for Friday night and Saturday night.

Heck ya! I took Friday off from work and will soon be booking my nights at the hotel! Plus I am off that weekend... woohoo!!!:yay:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go but it says noone over 18 and my daughter always comes with me to the gatherings! :( Although she is only 15, she is going on 35! LOL She is the most mature and responsible teenager I have ever known and she makes her momma proud! :) She will actually be attending college classes this summer, how cool is that? I guess we will go in a few years from now when she is older. Have fun, guys! :cheesy2: Sounds like a great gathering!

I'm trying to see if I can make it. Got a family reunion going in the area but need some travel advice.

Coming from Chicago ... would it be better to take 80/90 and drop down on the turnpike OR 65 down to Indianapolis and then 70?

Good question Judy. Will be coming from Kansas and Rockin was talking about me driving out, he would fly out and then we'd drive back so we could make some strategic stops on the way home to get goodies if we needed.

Good question Judy. Will be coming from Kansas and Rockin was talking about me driving out, he would fly out and then we'd drive back so we could make some strategic stops on the way home to get goodies if we needed.

This may be changing now lol. I'm still coming out, but not sure how yet. BTW ... who needs a roomie?

LMAO!! Yes, actually he would. It's me who doesn't and there have been stories :laugh2:

Now we know what to watch out for! :shocked2:

I posted Kimberly's "activities" on the website planned for the night prior. I might have missed some of the details, but I think I have got the idea.

I'm trying to see if I can make it. Got a family reunion going in the area but need some travel advice.

Coming from Chicago ... would it be better to take 80/90 and drop down on the turnpike OR 65 down to Indianapolis and then 70?

I would definately take the turnpike instead of going all the way down to Indy and across 70 (it is a beatuiful drive) it is much longer than the pike

I am excited this is only a 2 and a half hour ride for me! I have driven much much longer to go to candle gatherings!!!

OK - TLC! It's been a while...but my memories are returning. We met in Canton...Some of your ladies are missing from your table? Where is Ginger or was it GinKay? Has anyone heard from her since she got married? Wow... that seems like YEARS ago. What FUN this will be!

ok so I just put in my request off for work!!! ha ha Kimberly and Scented will have to put up with me...lol

What? Me? Complain!! No way!! Rockin isn't going, so I need to get with some peeps about meeting up at the airport (Kimberly)

What? Me? Complain!! No way!! Rockin isn't going, so I need to get with some peeps about meeting up at the airport (Kimberly)

well girlie, I plan on being there by 3. If you can get a flight in around that time or earlier then we are set.....but not too much earlier...lol I talked to the Hotel and the Airport is 26miles from there. book your flight then let me know!

Shannon - it will be nice to see you again, would be great if Nancy is able to come this year!

Scented, there will be some extra hubbies with us that can help with airport pickups, might want to avoid quitting time arrival if possible!