ST/ICS True Lavender

SDM

I just went to re-order some ST/ICS True Lavender and the price has jumped way up. Anyone know of a Lavender that is similar to this one? Maybe TN's True Lavender or Peaks Lavender? Thank you all for your help!!! :smiley2:

Susan

I too am looking (further) for a Lavender that doesn't have the camphor smell. Do Peaks and TN's have this smell? I know there are Lavenders out there that don't because I've purchased them, but everyone I've ordered has the camphor scent I just do not like.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Candlescience has the best Lavender out there. It isn't the best thrower though. It does get much stronger the more it cures.

I tried Peaks cuz I've heard such great reviews about it but to me it doesn't come close to the real thing. It smells more like an air freshner and gives me a headache. Not trying to offend lovers of Peak's, just my opinion.

I recently got a nice one from Coal Creek. It is a very nice delicate floral, can't decide if it is a good "lavender" yet.