Pink Jas Musk cut

Scented

Most of the pieces in this log turned out pretty cool, IMO. Was hard to pick where to start the cuts. Anyway, this is what it looks like inside. Sorry, no Kai cuts. It still has about five hours to go in the sap. process. The irridescent shimmer is holding up so far though.

[ATTACH]16945[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458453294_thumb.jpg

Those are danged cool! I love the color combination too! What is the scent like. I'm not familiar with that one.

Soapymomma

Well here's what Southern Soapers says: a lovely jasmine and musk floral, made incredibly feminine with 'pink' peony floral aspects. Pink Jasmine Musk unfurls its aroma with lovely and exotic jasmine notes completmented with a sexy, soft musk bottom that is completely captivating. Not your usual jasmine, as Pink Jasmine Musk has a very sophisticated balance, and is no blushing beauty.

With that in mind, it has a sharp perfumy note to it, but it's a little racy and rather nice with a touch of sultry IMO. Definitely not a heavy perfume scent, but it isn't light either. I'm trying to think of what it reminds me of, because it is a strong scent. You can pick out the florals in this, just not as separate notes, unless you have a very keen nose (and I don't.)