Curly Topped MP Cupcakes

DeAnna_EC

i think with smaller curls it will look better more like swirly frosting

I was just reading this post thinking like who is this saying they'd look better if the curls were smaller....kinda pissed me off a little bit too!:laugh2: Then I looked at the name and its you! LEAVE YOUR WORK ALONE DARNIT....they look great!:P

I was just reading this post thinking like who is this saying they'd look better if the curls were smaller....kinda pissed me off a little bit too!:laugh2: Then I looked at the name and its you! LEAVE YOUR WORK ALONE DARNIT....they look great!:P

:laugh2: i was just sayin.....:laugh2: it was my first try, my son already took that one to the bath with him LOL

Ha ha I was thinking the same. Like wtf.. then saw it was DeAnna's thread haha

It is awesome, great job.

Those are just adorable. I was wondering, how you got the curls to stick up there. They don't look like you melted them on. Did you just use the soap base as a sort of glue to attach them that way? They look like they are securely attached. Sorry, if this is a dumb question. They look good enough to :yay: eat!

i heated some base colored it the same as the soap curls and let it cool down, then put the curls into the base and gently stirred them around to coat them with the base...spooned them ontop of the cupcake bottoms

for your bottoms let them get a nice skin then i poked holes all around the edges and in the middle...pressed down gently so some soap would come out of the holes spray with alcohol and then spoon on your curls...gotta work kinda quick because mp likes to harden up fast

• 1 year later...