Peaks Fruit Slices and some packaged soapies

tlc26

I gave my bestfriend a soap making tutorial. She did just about everything and I just walked her through it and helped a little when trace started moving quicker than she could work. This is what we came up with. My basic recipe and the fragrance is Peaks Fruit Slices that I have renamed to Fruitopia

post-271-139458452408_thumb.jpg

post-271-13945845241_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458452412_thumb.jpg

I'm not shrink wrapping. The bags are a 4x6 drawstring that I had gotten from WSP. I don't think that they carry them anymore. I am going to go crazy looking for them when I run out. So if anyone knows who may still sell them, the hint would be greatly appreciated!!!!:)

I love that you can see the whole bar too. It actually helps with sales in the stores that carry my soaps. The soap sells better for me because unlike in a soap box you can see how pretty it is. The soapbox covers to much of the soap. I also like the clear labels too. I had been using the bag with white labels and this is working so much better for me. :yay:

Fruit slices is a great mover for me, not only in soap but in scrubs too.