Tony's

Alajane

Does anyone here order from Tony's (I think the real name is Southern Garden Scents)? I only ordered from them one time and since nothing really blew me away I didn't plan to order again, but my biggest customer just burned a sample she got from me in May and wants more candles in High Voltage scent--says it's the best scent she's EVER SMELLED!!!!

I just clicked on the website I had bookmarked and got an error message. Have they gone out of business or changed names?

Thanks for any info.

Jane

I think High Voltage was acquired by Tony's when Jen @ Old Mill closed. You should try Goddess. That was also one of Jen's. Carole

That stuffs is great! I just got an order from there. I hear their Dragon's Blood is the schniz (or whatever the saying is.) Actually I quite liked their Jo Malone (original), Black Orchid and Moonlight Path and I'll be trying a few others that I just got, including that high voltage.

I have made one order from them - I have been playing with some M&P for a few couple Christmas presents - I got the Black Pepper, Dragon's Blood, Green Tweed & OMH

All I can say on each of these is wow!

I am very impressed with each and will be ordering more

I just got that black pepper ... tell me it's far better than a straight whiff out of the bottle lol. Actually ... is it really hot and sexy for a masculine scent?

Personally I love it - Used it in a shaving soap

My male CNAs will be getting it for Christmas from me lol

Their Green Irish Tweed is out of this world awesome......LOL.

I just added it in the spring. I'm a new CP soaper...I soaped it and my hubby just loves it.

I use a parasoy wax and this one throws great. So far at craft shows women are buying it. I've watched them when they open the jar. They will sniff...put it down...come back to it and sniff again. I swear one lady did it about 5 times and finally said..I have to have 2 of these.

Thanks so much for these suggestions. I'm going to bookmark this thread to refer back to when I order the High Voltage for her--will try to wait until the first of the year because I'd like to deplete my inventory as much as possible before the year-end!!

Jane

Sign up for their newsletter. They send out percent off codes frequently. They are one of my favorite suppliers right now (and I still call them Tony's, too!).

Black pepper and stress relief are probably my favs right now. You can't go wrong with any of the Old Mill stuff either.