For the lack of creativity

Scented

I am currently suffering through ... I'm asking for another round of suggested names.

Let's just say the scent is of a young girls' variety and there's a poem that goes something like: "sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what little girls are made of."

Now my spot is that I don't want to call the scent Little Girl, because well ... it sounds perverse to me as in, "Come here, little girl." Dunno why, but can't shake that. Anyway, I don't want to call it sugar & spice either ... it's basically some sugar, musk, cotton candy, hint of caramel type of scent and I don't want to call it remotely close to anything carnaval, including no cotton candy.

Soooooooooo anyone up for helping me to name this one. I'd like to be a good connotation of Little Girl.

While I'm at it, maybe I should ask what scent might you pair up to go with You Go Girl?

Oh yeah, there are some space limitations on this label too. Let's just say that Grapefruit Jasmine is really cramped on it, so let's make it oh no longer than 11-12 letters.

I was just thinking girly girl too, but then I was thinking all fru fru or however that's spelled and thinking this may not quite be it. What comes to mind when you think Girly girl?

It makes me think about fru fru too....

I like RNS's Sweetie Pie! Thats so cute!

This is coming from a mother of boys but I do have teenage neices.

You should name it " Whatever" cause that's their favorite word, lol.

Peace Out

Twinkle Toes

Maybe something with Sheek on the end of it.

Queenie, that's what my friend calls her daughter

Frilly Foo Foo

Girlicious

Sorry, I'm not at all creative.

Mindy

my 7 year old DD just got a new book called "Pinkalicious" ~ it's about a girl that eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns pink. Your label could have a cupcake on it (if you put pictures on there)

a take on the "Boys are Mean" could be "No Boys Allowed" and do a picture of a clubhouse door.

I like Twinkle Toes :)