Take a look at my site..

CandleLytes

A friend of mine put this together for me. I told him I did not want the usual "Primitive" candle website that everyone else seems to have (no offense to those that do) but I wanted something elegant. I might have him change this, and there isn't much there because it is just a tester for me for now. Anyway.... take a look.

http://www.sparkys-candles.com/index.html

Like the new URL?

Ok I like this new one a lot better but do you know that everytime you clink on some thing it says "Isn't this the most annoying script since BLINK?!"

And also on the other site you need to have a option where they can tell which scents they want if they are ordering 2 or more. Unless you want them to order the same scent for both, which I would not do. And also for the 12oz jars it says 3 for 16.98, not sure if this is correct but I think you meant 2 for.

Your Click Here for a description

of each variety pack. doesnt work on the votives page.

I think on your tart page you should tell about how long they last and the size on them, not all are the same kwim?

on you scent of the month page for the votive 4 pack the sale price is more than the reg price.

And I think the pictures need to be closer up so we can see them better and if you advertise them as being wrapped with tissue paper them I think that should be how they are in the picture. And I am not a fan of the rose in the pics.

Well I hope this helps you some.

And also since you like the color purple, what do you think about taking out the flowers and making that part a darker purple to add some contrast. I think that would make it pop more.

Well I hope this helps you some, GL I wish you the best.

Antonia

You might want to change "tarts" to melts. I'm pretty sure that Yankee has that term copyright. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong:)

You're right, if they see it they will send a cease and desist.

I like the second site also, nice and elegant :). So sorry to hear about your house fire, I cannot imagine how devastating that must be for you. I hope you are able to get back to some semblance of "normal" soon.

I like the "rose" site better, also. Since I have no experience with web design, I was looking more at the content and noticed that your votives are priced at $3.16 for a 4-pack. Then on the "scent of the month page," the price (which is supposedly 15% less than normal) is $4.08 for the 4-pack. I assume you just put the wrong price on the regular votive page 'cause that's sure a great deal for the customers!!

I do think the second site has a much more elegant feel.

HTH,

Jane

I like the 2nd one much better too...

I am sorry to hear of the fire....that sucks.

Were you guys there last year in the flood?? That was a mess too.:(

tootie

No luckily we were not affected by the flood except the fact that I work at WalMart and the store got about 3 feet of water. The clean up was horrible. I never want to do that again! But now it's raining here non-stop again and I keep saying it's going to flood. No one else thinks so. I bet I am right.