Need wholesale potpourri supplier

foxhill

I am looking for someone/some place that I can purchase ready-made potpourri. I would like to find potpourri with dried orange/lemons peels, rosehips, cinnamon sticks, etc, that looks really nice and I am looking for 4-5 different scents.

The lady at our hospital craft show who normally has potpourri is on medical leave and I have been asked to try to find some because it is normally a big seller.

Love her stuff too but like Space Girl said it doesn't move in my area either.A bummer because I love it.

She always had new blends.I started scenting my own with what candles people like but only candles sell here. I bet I only sold 3 bags at one show.

LynnS

I just got my order, it does smell great and the fixins look awesome. The only problem is that 3 of the gallon zipper bags had broken zippers so I have fixins mixed with packing peanuts all over the box. 2 of the busted bags are salvageable, only about 1/2-2/3 empty but the third bag was almost empty. :sad2: I ordered 8 gallons total, but all different scents, so it is just a mishmash in the box of what I think is Harvest Moon, Homestead and Heartland, the ink on the bags bled from the FO. I did email Linda to let her know that the bags inside had come open. However, you all are right about the quality, I would recommend to anyone, just ask to have the bags taped shut over the zipper!

Yeah it looked like it had taken a bit of a beating, plus it was in shipment for 6 days for priority mail so I think it may have gotten derailed somewhere too. But like I said it was totally salvageable, I will probably pick out the packing peanuts and use what is loose in the box as a "special" blend. I have already bagged most of it up and I would definitely order from Linda again, she has great customer service and the product is awesome!