whats some of your favorites at JS ?

firstlady

I seem to be the only person who would never order from js. I gave them a chance 4 times and had problems 3 times. My dad ordered from Becky and wanted a invoice so he could claim it on taxes. When Becky emailed a invoice she had his credit card # name , expiration, 3 digit id on the back on the email. When my dad called her because she overcharged him 30.00 she said she didn,t have time to deal with this and hung up on him. I tried her 50/50 blend and had the whole candle start on fire. Becky told me it was the cd wicks that I was using. Excuse me, I have probably made about 20,000 candles before and have never had this happen.Very unprofessional.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

has anyone tried her holiday rendezvous?? I am trying to put my finger on this scent and just cant. smells like the incense they use in catholic masses and funerals?

I believe Frankincense is one of the scents used in the catholic incense. I am not sure if there are other scents also used but every mass that I have attended that used incense all smelt the same.

I use soy and so far the JS FO's are working fine. So far I really like the

Gingersnap

Apple Butter

Hi Chris,

Never ordered from JS before and I noticed you like Pink Bombshell and Girls's Night Out. You obviously use these in B&B, but have you tried these in candles yet and what is your opinion on the hot throw. I would be incorporating these into 100 % soy and 4730. Any info would be appreciated. :)

Thanks Chris!

Unfortunately, I only got small samples and used them all in Body Products where I noted. I wish I would have bought large,at least 8 oz. so I could really play in wax with them too.

I wish I could help out. I have so many scents to go through before I can order again. I have pretty much run out of space for new scents :sad2:

But If I do break down and buy more it will be Girl's Night out and I will get enough for both soy candles and body products.

Chris--

celicagtcaQuote:

Originally Posted by candlemakingkid

From my samples I got here is how I tested and fell in love with these

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar candles

Girls's Night Out B&B :yay:

Mojito Cocktail candles

Totally Scrupmtios candles

Spiced Apple Pecan candles

Perfect Pear candles

Pink Bombshell B&B

Chris

Hi Chris,

Never ordered from JS before and I noticed you like Pink Bombshell and Girls's Night Out. You obviously use these in B&B, but have you tried these in candles yet and what is your opinion on the hot throw. I would be incorporating these into 100 % soy and 4730. Any info would be appreciated. :)

Thanks Chris!

I've tried the Girls Night Out in Candles, and had to up the FO to 1.5oz. per pound, it was pretty light at 1oz. but I like a strong candle, but this scent is super good, and I was bound and determined to use it (have a whole pound of it ;) ). It does smell like a B&B FO to me, refreshing and kinda "soapy" if that makes any sense. LOL

I'm dying to try some of the other ones, like the pink bombshell and there was a few others in that same category, just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Oh my Gosh, that is just too funny...I was melting a Holiday Rendezvous tart here at work, and TWO people said it reminded them of the incense they smell in church or something! To me it is a good scent for the powder room...

From JS I like:

Cinn. Cider (correction: LOVE this one!)

Chestnuts and BS-wonderful!

Nutty Spiced Vanilla- Haven't burned in a candle yet, but loved it in a tart so much, had to buy a lb.!

Harvest-Awesome

Blueberry Cheesecake-Wonderful!

Cinn. Roll w/ Frosting-Also wonderful!

Hearth and Home- wonderful throw, nice blend of pine, etc...

there are more, can't put my finger on them all right now...

I love dealing w/ Becky, trying out her scents are like Christmas morning, her shipping is awefully fast, her samples are soooo generous, her scent descriptions make me drool, only problem is, I can't afford to keep up w/ all her new scents and sales!!!

Ike, I am sorry to hear that your expereinces w/ her and her co. have been bad...:cry2:

You guys not going believe this but i got my fo's from just scents this eve. :yay: that was fast, i just mailed her a check with order sat, mail didn't run friday. but today only made 3 days since i mailed it, thought for sure i would have to wait so many days for check to clear as most places are. this is as fast as ky was and i have to use paypal there. she sent me 4 samples,

Captivatingly current

Appleberry Spice

Mojtto cocktail

Country kitchen

i can't wait to try a scent, but what do i choose out 14 new ones LOL!:bliss: