Ultimate Vanilla

Shimmering Pink

Cinnamon Cider

Cranberry Orange

Spiced Apple Pecan

Cinnamon Roll

Pink Lemonade

Tangerine Tulip

I really like her hot buttered rum, chocolate truffles and not a big fan of the raspberry vanilla creme, but hey that's just me.

The plum pudding is nice now that I got it to mix lol.

I heard the cinnamon cider kicks and maybe someday I'll get to try it lol. I certainly haven't used as much of her scents as others.

My favorites? Too many...

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Caribbean Dreams

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Grammie's berry hotcakes

Hot Apple Pie

Banana Nut Bread

Creme de la Creme

Mojito Cocktail (awesome!)

Tropical Fruit

Cranberry Sauce

Seamist

I could go on...and on...and on.... :P

OH MY! they all sound yummy, i might just have to order 2 sample packs:p thanks

I would definitely get two sample packs! I have so many of Becky's oils, it's not even funny! In fact, she called me yesterday and when I answered, she asked if this was the residence of the "FO Ho" I corrected her and said I was an ADDICT! ROFL

ok FO ho here! I will admit it.

Kapalua bay!!!!

cranberry spice

cranberry sauce

pink lemonade

Fizzy pop!!!

Hyacinth Chula Orchid

appleberry spice

Koko aloalo

I could go on!

I agree with Scented don't care for the RVC.

I am itching to try the cin. cider and the nana's apple butter

First Lady, please try a bunch. I would like a 2nd opinion on them. I got absolutely nothing out of

cranberry sauce, ultimate vanilla, buttercream crunch, nostalgia and several others. They smelled good OOB and had a little cold throw, but nothing when burning or in tarts. I use either 223 or 6006 at 10%. Please let us know.

I'm going start with one sample pack, if i like them , will order another one later, staying away from vanilla, i gotten to where i can't smell it, nor cranberry, i made the cranberry spice from peaks and its a very unusual scent, not sure what i thought it would smell like LOL! but thats the fun of testing scents you find out how they smell and if you like them.

OOO I forgot to put Banana Nut Bread on mine! LOL! Trish...you are the FO queen!!! LOL!

The whole reason I tried that one is because of you! You were right, it's awesome!!

They smelled good OOB and had a little cold throw, but nothing when burning or in tarts. I use either 223 or 6006 at 10%. Please let us know.

I mentioned this in another thread to you, but I would recommend you trying cutting BACK on the percentage of FO you are using. MORE is not always better. And IMO, 6006 just doesnt throw anything that great.

The FO Ho errr I mean the FO ADDICT (Trish) turned me on to JS, and boy I have a love/hate relationship with them. LOL

Love her oils, her prices, and her sales are AWESOME, but,......

Becky just about kills me every week with those killer sales emails I get! :eek:

Ok some favs:

Hyacinth Chula Orchid

Caribbean Holiday

Raspberry Vanilla Creme (although I don't think it smells like raspberry at all it's still good)

Becky's Ultimate Vanilla

Banana Nut Bread ( I had a prob. with this at first, it smelled just like nail polish remover to me, but in wax it's YUMMIE!)

Girls Night Out

Pumpkin Nog

cranberry sauce

There are sooo many others I want to try, but I swear I'm going broke.

I did just buy a bunch of samples from the classifieds, so I'm excited to get those. :)

I love so many of her scents but here are my favorites.

Cinnamon Cider

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

Totally Scrumptious

Mega Melon

Strawberry

Home

Carribean Holiday

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

Grammie's Berry Griddlecakes

Fresh Rain Snuggle Type

Holiday Crunch

Pumpkin Nog

My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler

I dont care for the Treats for Sant- wasn't strong enough IMO.

There are many more that I like but can't think of right now.

They smelled good OOB and had a little cold throw, but nothing when burning or in tarts. I use either 223 or 6006 at 10%. Please let us know.

I get a great throw in paraffin, 50/50 and soy---could you have candle nose? At 10% these scents (VBC, UV) should be blowing down your doors. I sell the heck out of these scents.

Others I recommend are:

Berrie Buttercream

Bazooka Bubblegum (the best)

Banana Daquiri

apricot freesia

baby magic

baby powder

berrilicious

black cherry--extremely strong!

brown sugar pecan--my new favorite scent! EXCELLENT!!

chestnuts and brown sugar

Nutty Spiced Vanilla--super strong

buttermint candy

buttercream icing

caramel apple--the best!!

chocolate peanutbutter brownies

christmas cookie

cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing

CJ's cinnamon donuts

cinnamon nutmeg and clove

cinnamon cider--the best!

citrus linen

cinnamon red hot

cinnamon vanilla

coffee cake and spice

clean cotton

country kitchen

all the cranberry scents--more personal favorites!

cupcake

creme de la creme

extra spice cookie

fizzy pops

fresh pineapple slices

frozen berry blizzard

fruit slices--super strong

grapefruit vanilla twist

Hot buttered rum

hot chocolate

Ultimate Vanilla

Victorian Vanilla Lace (in 50/50 and paraffin)

key lime pie

maple pecan

totally scrumptious

lilac

mojito cocktail

my secret recipe eggnog

nana's apple butter

perfect pear

pumpkin pie spice

raspberry vanilla creme

sandalwood

rosemary mint (more mint than rosemary)

vanilla buttercream crunch

Jordon you do like them don't you, LOL! i love trying new scents, boy i better get some more orders in for tarts and baskets this week LOL! lots here to test, i like the way she explains each fo, so many i don't didn't have a clue what they smell like,. now i know. i also like the way she says they do or don't throw good in soy. i use kyparsoy for tarts and candles. boy, i hope her shipping is fast, i'm so excited:yay:

Jordon, as far as I know I do not have candlenose. I pour wonderful vanillas like BC's Vanilla Velvet, Eggnog, BCS banana nut bread, WSP's vanilla buttercream. I get great results with BC's Spiced Cranberry. My 6006 is fabulous with all of these. Maybe JS fragrances won't work in 6006 or 223. I have several gals that test scents for me and they report the same results. When I can't get any throw @ 10%, I see no point in going down to 5%.

Yes, I really love JS. I used to carry scents from MANY companies, and now we are down to mainly JS and a few others. Everytime she comes out with a new group of scents, we are able to eliminate another company--it's great.

Becky has a great nose, and she consistantly chooses strong oils.

OKay I have to put my two or ten scents in too...LOL:

Cranberry Sauce

Cinnamon Cider

Country Kitchen

Brown Sugar and Chestnuts

HCO - Hyancith Chula Orchard

Harvest

I am testing the Ultimate Vanilla and so far I like it better than any vanilla I have tried. I am also trying the Berry Balsam.

Becky is very generous with her samples and has awesome customer service.

I think the Carribean Holiday smells just like Peak's grape cabernet. Anybody else think so.

Wow! that chestnuts & brown sugar must be a big hit, i noticed it has been on the favorite list of about 5 LOL! i order that one . glad christmas is coming soon :grin2: , already made my list out for all my santa helpers . i wish she would take paypal, i think it would been faster, had to sent a check .

Jordon, as far as I know I do not have candlenose. I pour wonderful vanillas like BC's Vanilla Velvet, Eggnog, BCS banana nut bread, WSP's vanilla buttercream. I get great results with BC's Spiced Cranberry. My 6006 is fabulous with all of these. Maybe JS fragrances won't work in 6006 or 223. I have several gals that test scents for me and they report the same results. When I can't get any throw @ 10%, I see no point in going down to 5%.

Yeah, if you have others commenting too, I don't know what the issue would be. Some scents just don't throw well in certain waxes. I used to use the 6006, and found the same as Trish, that many scents didn't work in it for me. I wouldn't go down to 5%, that would probably not help matters, but maybe 9%. I never pour over 9% in any of my waxes and get an awesome throw. I have used these oils in ADM pure soy, KY 125, JS 50/50, JS 123, and JS soy. All had great throws.

Good Luck

From my samples I got here is how I tested and fell in love with these

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar candles

Girls's Night Out B&B :yay:

Mojito Cocktail candles

Totally Scrupmtios candles

Spiced Apple Pecan candles

Perfect Pear candles

Pink Bombshell B&B

Chris

Hi Chris,

Never ordered from JS before and I noticed you like Pink Bombshell and Girls's Night Out. You obviously use these in B&B, but have you tried these in candles yet and what is your opinion on the hot throw. I would be incorporating these into 100 % soy and 4730. Any info would be appreciated. :)

Thanks Chris!