Lonestar Candle Supply....

LeahRB

Was thinking about ordering from them, but they have so many FOs to choose from that I don't even know where to begin. I would appreciate any suggestions. The more the better. Thanks for your help and time!!:smiley2:

Mulled Cider is a MUST have for fall and holidays:) The best I have ever tried, in paraffin use only.

Sea Petals

And yes, I agree, Leather is the best!!

Hawaiian Breeze

Spring Rain

I love these folks, always super fast shipping and excellent customer service.

• 1 month later...

These are the ones I like

Red Currant - Very strong

Raspberry - Very strong

I mix these two together and it is awsome! I use 1 oz Red Currant and 1/2 oz Raspberry in soy and throws good hot and cold.

Pear Berry - super strong

Apples slices - doesn't seem that strong on my cold throw, but hot throw is very good - this is one of my favorites.

Lilac is horrible. It smells like chemicals to me. It's okay in a candle, but I made body butter with it and threw it all away.

I have several fo's from LS but haven't used all of them yet.

KY has an excellent Cherry Slush - it is super super strong! Their Fresh Lilac is pretty good. Fresh cut roses is good and Peachy Pie Filling. Birthday Cake is super strong!

BC has strong fo's. I like Storm Watch, Pear Spice, Sage and Lemongrass, Cranberry Citrus and Wild Berry Musk. I do not like Hollyberry and Ivy, it is strong, but it makes my skin crawl! I am going to try it in a candle and see if it is better than it is in the bottle. I have their Red currant too, and I like LS Red currant much better.

BC's Pink sugar is really nice! Ordered that for a friend of mine, and I wish I had ordered myself some of it.