Cranberry Citrus

Does anyone know if any other suppliers have a good Cranberry Citrus/Orange? I usually order from French Color but I am unable to buy the 25lb minimum right now and desperately need some, so I wondering if anyone know any suppliers they may either carry French Color and Fragrance oils or have one that is a great dupe. I tried BCN but they do not carry that scent in FC&F. I am using soy wax so anyone has experience with a good cranberry citrus in soy I would love to know as soon as possible...I am totally out and this is a HUGE seller...HELP!

TIA

Lysa

Peaks has a super yummy one!!! Here is their desc.

Cranberry Citrus - A blend of tart cranberries, juicy red grapefruit, tangy tangerine, sweet orange, and lemon-lime. A delightful fragrance. Nice for the holidays or as a refreshing spa scent! :)

Peaks has a super yummy one!!! Here is their desc.

Cranberry Citrus - A blend of tart cranberries, juicy red grapefruit, tangy tangerine, sweet orange, and lemon-lime. A delightful fragrance. Nice for the holidays or as a refreshing spa scent! :)

THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE WHAT I HAVE BEEN USING,

Thanks everyone will make an order!!

Lysa