Richly sexy FO

Scented

Eygptian Dragon. Forgot to read the site before playing. Went with 1 oz ppo in a small batch (thinking I should have made way more lol.) Those of you who love the patch and amber and heavier (to die for) fragrances will absolutely fall in love with this stuff. I could have sworn I heard Meg Ryan in the restaurant scene with Billy Crystal LMAO.

Looking forward to what it will be like cut. Should be interesting. Since it browns in soap, had to add TD and used the charcoal for black along with Ripe Tomato and Lemon for select shades.

[ATTACH]15921[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458448343_thumb.jpg

This has been my favorite scent since last winter and the OT swap. I've soaped this once and the scent has lasted perfectly. Mine wasn't as pretty as yours though :) Anyway, as a side note, this scent kicks butt in paraffin and lotions too.

Love your soap Scented, as always......

Very interesting, very cool. Can't wait to see this cut.

Just for you (ignore any white you see. I haven't become one with the TD just yet.)

[ATTACH]15927[/ATTACH]

Still up for learning the secret to TD and my new quest is how to use TD and still get a rich freaking red! LOL.

post-23-139458448362_thumb.jpg

Yep, 8GO. I've been experimenting with the water and oil soluable from SS. That batch happened to be a 1.5 lb so I used about 1/8 of a tsp, which was probably too much lol. Yet on a 3 lb batch I'd probably use about 1/2 tsp. Since all of the colors change on me, guessing I may be using too much. I read that some use 1/4 tsp ppo and some have used 1/2 (and honestly if SS says that FO will go dark brown, I'm putting in 1/2 and praying till I unmold lol.)