Most unusual FO you've found?

bunkie68

Not necessarily that you've used, just the most random one you've found listed somewhere as you were browsing.

Mine? Used Motor Oil from Taylored Concepts. :confused: Honestly, I can't think of any application where that might be a good smell. :laugh2:

Guest LightofDawn
Mine? Used Motor Oil from Taylored Concepts. :confused: Honestly, I can't think of any application where that might be a good smell. :laugh2:

I can, a friend of mine wants me to make some manly type candles for her to sell at the race track. (She works the vending) Now if I could get some gasoline and burning rubber fragrance. :laugh2:

Guest LightofDawn

Yep, something tells me that is not the gas I want. LOL I just read through their entire list. I did see they have the scent "Dirt". The guys might like that.

But the strangest one, I thought, was Latex. Who likes that smell, yuk.

I made the guys candles for their Christmas stockings one year. We were all into cooking so I made one Basil and one Garlic. The garlic was so strong that my SIL made my brother put it out on the porch to burn it and they could still smell it inside.

It smells awful too just like it yick! Garlic too I haven't a clue what you would do with that.

I had someone, a guy, request the pickle candle, so I bought an oz of dill pickle fo to make them, he loved them.

I have another guy asking for the fart candle now, but I do not want to pour that one , YUK!!

Other than that I have made a few marijuana candles for people and they stink, but the people that buy them like them, ??? go figure.

:drool:

Karen M

Guest LightofDawn
I have an ongoing request for a candle scented of racing fuel.... not gasoline (which I actually like the smell of) but racing fuel. Sheesh!! Go to the track!!

Did you find one? I have friends who would actually love this scent.

OK, I've had an odd request that left my jaw a bit dropped, so the faint of heart may want to skip this one. Apparently odd names are the norm for incense scents at 'head shops' & someone brought me a package of incense labeled: Pussy. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. Save on Scents actually carries it http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/1030 , but I just couldn't bring myself to going there.

Susan.

OK, I've had an odd request that left my jaw a bit dropped, so the faint of heart may want to skip this one. Apparently odd names are the norm for incense scents at 'head shops' & someone brought me a package of incense labeled: Pussy. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. Save on Scents actually carries it http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/1030 , but I just couldn't bring myself to going there.

Susan.

Dare we ask what it smelled like?????

here is the description

A spicy, refreshing warm oriental, this scent is semi-sweet, yet musky with a floral for added twist. A great new name might be “Caress", quite unique and a favorite of many. Disclaimer, we didn't name it we just make it smell good!