Wish me luck....Fundraiser....

We went to a rummage sale Saturday and it was a girls BB team doing it as a fundraiser. So I find out who is in charge and introduce myself and find out what they are raising money for and then tell em about my candles....SCORE!!:yay: He wants more info and is VERY interested in planning a Fall fundraiser!! He really liked the idea that I am a local business and they will make alot more money than with canyon creek....they did that one last fall and most of their profit went to shipping!! Oh and the girls are VERY good sellers....15 of them sold 600 candles last Fall!!:grin2:

Anyway wish me luck.....I still need to write up my intro letter about my fundraisers....I really SUCK at that. I had a good one on my old computer and lost it....so now I start from scratch!!:sad2:

tootie

Best of luck, Tootie! By the way, which Canyon Creek were they using? Not the one in John Day, is it? I ask because they're local to my area.

I have no idea which one it was. He only told me the shipping was horrid and ate alot of their money up. He really likes the idea of supporting a "local" business.

tootie

http://www.stopburningtimeandmoney.com

tootie try this link - this is where I got all my info from to use with fundraisers - forms and everything.

You may have to search to find the right link - gotta go right now, when I get back I will see if I can find more.

You know I HAD this on my old computer....but gone now...:(

tootie

http://www.candlecauldron.com/fundraisers.html

They are a little different from mine but the best I can find. I must have got mine through the download with the e-book

This is IT

I have those forms. The only thing I am struggling with is the letter that explains who I am and how the FR works. I had the e-book forms on the old computer...:sad2:

tootie