** What's in your pot this weekend/next week? **

I see some have fairs this weekend - good luck!

This weekend is going to be bath bombs, probably. Sandalwood Vanilla, and Lavender. Maybe a few others. Finally got my new clear boxes - not sure if I like them, they're PVC instead of acetate, kind of floppy.

Then some 2" spiced cranberry pillars I think.

Have to go on a business trip next week for the day job :( (again to lovely Walla Walla WA) so I'll be sitting in a hotel room thinking of you all...

Not much this weekend. I have to get ready for a business trip next week as well. Where you going to be Robin? I'm going to Long Beach (fun, fun). No internet, no hubby. HMMM!! :grin2: Got a christmas party to go to on Saturday and probably try and clean on sunday. No candles this weekend. :cry2: Hope everyone else has a good weekend and good luck with your fairs. :yay:

This weekend, I'll be practicing setting up my display at home for next week's craft fair. Then making a few more candles in fragrances I am low on.

Next week I'll be really busy. Between work and getting ready for the craft fair next weekend (my first), I have to give a deposition on Tuesday and take my son to visit a college on Friday. Whew! I'm tired already!! :tongue2:

This weekend I'm finishing up making candles for the 2 day show next weekend. I have to label five dozen clamshells and three dozen more candles. Finishing up a repour of Amish Harvest and Cranberry Cinnamon and pour Honeysuckle and lilac clamshells. I also have to pour Lilac and Cool Citrus Basil Candles as well.

I will restock the stores next week too.Wish I had the colors for pouring my Blackberry candles but I don't so I'm going to do them in burgandy and explain to customers that I'm completely out of black dye.

Hope you have a good trip, Robin and anyone else who is traveling too.:)

Well I need wax in a bad way, so I guess I'll just finish up what I have left (about 4 pounds) and make some more candles for my daughter to sell (to make money for that 8th grade trip she wants to go on), probably pour juniper breeze and apple jack & peel.

Then, since I'll be out of wax, I think I'll start playing around with the lotion and body spray bases I have had for about 4 months that I've never used.

Oh and I'll need to make some labels (if I can), I totally suck at it though, wish I could just wave a magic wand and have beautiful labels in all the sizes and shapes I need. **sigh**

For those doing craft fairs this weekend or next, here's to great sales lots of $$! :D

For those traveling etc. be safe.

This week-end making more candles, tarts and starting soap.Make up some lotion too.Also pack dog,cat and bird treats for next week.Going to take some candles etc and have my business card for fundraisers.So next week is kinda business and a fundraiser combined. It is a 3 day event and I still have to come up with some more ideas.

The week-end before Thanksgiving sorta the same thing.Doing a huge 3 day show and having my booth next to a non profit group I work with.It is to kinda help the Pres too.She does not see that good so I will be there to help with the money and I think the organizer said she would leave the space open so I can go back and forth.

Really I am tired thinking about it all.I will not be in the crafter tent.I will be with the non profit and the commercial people.I hope to do good.Only candlemaker in that tent.Hope they come there first!!!!!!!!!!!

LynnS

Just got my votive blend from Peak and a bunch of votive molds, wick pins, wicks, and a couple of scents and dyes.... will be my first time making votives, hope they turn out halfway decent!

Going to be trying out a few hurricanes also. Wish me luck!

Hi all,,,I am going to be showing my daughter how to make some tapers (hand dipped) and pillars so she can help me on those days my fibromyalgia acts up..For some reason I have been having alot of attacks but Thanks God it wont kill me,,,just very painful on the muscles.

I wish everyone good luck @ their shows and for those that are also traveling,,my prayers for all of you,,,,Breanna

Zithromax, Darvocet, detox tea, goldenseal, ibuprofen, ice and a marathon of Sam Elliott, Sean Connery, Don Johnson and natural disaster flicks (screw Sinatra being Mr. Blue Eyes, give me Steve McQueen in The Towering Inferno anyday)...

Aside from the movie marathon, it sucks being grounded.

Zithromax, Darvocet, detox tea, goldenseal, ibuprofen, ice and a marathon of Sam Elliott, Sean Connery, Don Johnson and natural disaster flicks (screw Sinatra being Mr. Blue Eyes, give me Steve McQueen in The Towering Inferno anyday)...

Aside from the movie marathon, it sucks being grounded.

OMG are you going to watch The Poseidon Adventure? That one is awesome!

OMG are you going to watch The Poseidon Adventure? That one is awesome!

Ah yeah baby, you know the good ones! Of course, The Poseidon Adventure is on my list, it's one of my favorites!! Now if I can just find Earthquake on DVD, I'd die a happy woman. Heston is FABULOUS in that one. Also have the Airport series, all four of them. May even break out the VHS tapes and watch Journey to the Center of the Earth. I may be young, but give me the old movies anyday over the new stuff, the actors of old knew their business. Actors these days don't have to act, CGI does it all for them.