Who has your favorite Lilac?

Holly

Ok, I've gotta make a decision on a lilac fragrance. I have been asked so many times for a lilac. I need to make just a few other comparisons before I will know for sure which one. Who has your favorite:

Peaks

BW

MMS

ICS - Lilac Blossoms

TCS

or other

I have searched but am trying to decide on who I should order from next.

Thanks!

Meredith, is the Hungarian Lilac good for CP soaping? AH is becoming one of my favorite f/o suppliers so I may as well add another to her list.

Yes it is wonderful in soap and holds strong. But be carefule as it will accellerate a bit like florals do. Soap cool and hand stir and you should be good to go.

You know, Peak's is a favorite of mine and those who get it. Outside of honeysuckle, I'd say I make too much of this lol.
I'm with Scented. Peak's Lilac smells right on and it is one of my best sellers.

I really like lilac from Camden grey. It smells like you are standing right next to a full bush of lilacs. I ran out and seen the post and thought I might try someone else but I am not sure that i would like it as well. Good luck finding the right one.