Who has the best STRAIGHT vanilla?

What strength do you use??

Their site IS more than a little confusing...

I bought the manufacturer's grade, "ultra" concentration.

http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/cPath/19_23_27/products_id/1042

We have been out for about 6 months and our customers still ask for it by name... couldn't fool 'em with Mexican or French vanilla. I'm waiting to hear what they think of the Very Vanilla - I thought it was very similar to the vanilla royal...

I use Very Vanilla from Candle Science. I think it just smells the best for a straight vanilla than others I have tried. But the big plus is it throws well in soy. I also use it as a mixer. Since I started using it it has been the only vanilla that sells for me. And it sells great!

I vote for Very Vanilla too (candlescience). I've tried a bunch of other vanillas but this one throws incredibly, and the price can't be beat. It is a very rich warm vanilla, in soap or candles, and not sweet at all.

I tried it with their ancient sandalwood and people love it. The smell stays on your skin all day.

I got 2 bottles of NG's vanilla extract, thinking it would smell like the extract. When I got it, it smelled like Irish Cream. Nothing at all like vanilla. So I call it Irish Cream. The one that sells the most so far is BCS's vanilla extract. Vanila Velvet smells salty to me. Most of the vanillas are not that strong. I have yet to find one that smells like the real vanilla extract out of the bottle. If I ever find that smell, I can sell it. 9 years looking:laugh2:

have you tried the Very Vanilla from CS? I just ran a little test comparison for myself. I smelled my vanilla extract compared to VV. If you take way the alcohol of the extract, they smell super close.

You know I am really intrigued by a free sample I got from Bitter Creek recently called Fresh Baked Bread. I've heard other people here using this scent and couldn't imagine how it could smell good but it does (in the bottle, we'll see about in the candle soon). I thought this one would make a great Fall/Winter scent, very warm and homey.

Oops, I just realized you wanted suggestions from CS.

I know Hansel & Grettle's House and Mistletoe are big with most people. And they do have a Fresh Bread too. I haven't smelled theirs though.