Who has the best STRAIGHT vanilla?

Didn't like Candle Cocoon's Vanilla Voodoo and I think Vanilla Velvet is buttery. I have BCN Vanilla Velvet, Very Vanilla and Vanilla Bean Supreme, KY's Vanilla Butter Fudge and Southern Vanilla it's a sweet one Just Scents Buttercream Frosting smells like it, NG Mrs Clause Cookies same as Vanilla Bean Noel from Frangrant Friends. Cajuns Vanilla Bake, French Vanilla from Supplies 4 supplies, Bluebonnet Homemade Vanilla Icecream from SW, and samples from JS's and who knows where else. I would say I'm a vanilla lover but still haven't found a favorite..... Have had Tahitian Vanilla from Scent Shack. :drool:

If you don't like too much sweetness in a vanilla, try Mexican Vanilla from JBN.

A very pure, absolutely straight vanilla is from Intercontinental Fragrances (I get it directly from them, don't know which supplier could have it).

Vanilla Bean Noel, Tennesee Candle Supply. Hands down. I'm not a Vanilla fan, AT ALL. But this... oh man... heaven in a bottle! Smells wonderful in scrubs and lotions. :)

That is a good one but I think it is more of a buttery vanilla and not a straight vanilla. I also pick up something else in it that I can not put my finger on. It is always so interesting what our individual noses pick up. VBN is well worth the money though IMO.

I love vanillas! I would suggest Texas Candle Supply's Richest Vanilla or NG's Vanilla Silk for a simple vanilla.

My customer's prefer Just by Nature's Mexican Vanilla..so true to it's name. My personal fav. is Vanilla Bake from Cajuns, just thought I'd mention those too.

If you'd like an oz. each I can send you some too.

Carrie

Id love that but I have no paypal funds right now LOL I just had to put in an order for coco cabana at NG and got the vanilla extract......I thought I read the description and the reviews on the vanilla silk saying something else was in it.....hmmm maybe I read the wrong on. Im just trying to hurry up and search since my sisters wedding is May 30th

Guest LightofDawn
Candlescience has a Very Vanilla that has been selling for me. Plus they have their .99 sale right now....

I will second Candlesciences Very Vanilla. Throws like crazy hot and cold in C3. Everyone I know has been wanting one of these candles. It reminds me of the Watkins Double strength vanilla I use to bake with (without the alcohol notes).

• 3 months later...
Id love that but I have no paypal funds right now LOL I just had to put in an order for coco cabana at NG and got the vanilla extract......I thought I read the description and the reviews on the vanilla silk saying something else was in it.....hmmm maybe I read the wrong on. Im just trying to hurry up and search since my sisters wedding is May 30th

So what did you think of NG's Vanilla Extract???

I'm still searching for vanilla......:(

I will second Candlesciences Very Vanilla. Throws like crazy hot and cold in C3. Everyone I know has been wanting one of these candles. It reminds me of the Watkins Double strength vanilla I use to bake with (without the alcohol notes).

I am glad to hear this... I was just wondering about their Very Vanilla... :smiley2: