Just soap

SatinDucky

Nothing fancy, not even much in the swirls :(

First is plain ole unscented lard soap.

Second one is Lavender silk. Swirled in the bowl and it all went to the sides when I poured it :cry2:

Last one is White Tea & Ginger. No clue what happened to it! Half of my green turned orange. I used a leaf green color mixed in a cup at trace, quick whip with the stick blender to mix it. Added more cuz it looked light and tried to swirl it in. In the mold it wasn't showing up so I scraped what was left in the mixing bowl into the cup, added more (of the same color) and mixed with a spoon (way to thick and not enough to think about the stick). It didn't mix completely but I drizzled it over the log and kinda swirled it in with a straw. Unmolded it to find the original green was now orange and the added green was splotchy green...LOL. And my lil dragonfly stamp with gold mica :)

BTW: Plain lard soap WONT stamp even lass than an hour after it's cut :undecided

post-27-13945844457_thumb.jpg

post-27-139458444573_thumb.jpg

post-27-139458444575_thumb.jpg

post-27-139458444576_thumb.jpg

Ducky, they all look nice, what do you mean talking your soaps down... stop that!

With the ITP swirl, what I do is instead of pouring right in middle of the log mold, pour it from side to side lengthwise. That way your color(s) won't get pushed out to the sides. HTH

Thanks ya'll :) I was surprised at how well they came out since it's been a couple years since I've made any. Even then, I'd only made about a dozen batches...lol.

I'm not knocking them :tongue2: I expected the lard to be plain. The WT&G colors wierded out on me, but I like the way they turned out. The Lav Silk is the only one that disappointed a bit cuz I LOVE purple and not much shows, but it doesn't matter much. It's all MINE! LOL My personal stash :)

Thanks ya'll :) I was surprised at how well they came out since it's been a couple years since I've made any. Even then, I'd only made about a dozen batches...lol.

I'm not knocking them :tongue2: I expected the lard to be plain. The WT&G colors wierded out on me, but I like the way they turned out. The Lav Silk is the only one that disappointed a bit cuz I LOVE purple and not much shows, but it doesn't matter much. It's all MINE! LOL My personal stash :)

Sorry they didn't turn out as well as you wanted. :undecided

I think they look great ..... so glad to see you are soaping again!! :)