How cute is this packaging???!!!

ah-soy

Sometimes 99.9% of the sale!

I'm sure everyone has bought something in their lifetime that looked great from the box... and soon found out different

Love it and a great idea. They must do well with the product and the packaging sure makes it a looker, which is what? half the sale.

I don't care how cute it is, I wouldn't buy it.....

Quote-

"I use only the highest quality oils and butters in my products. No vegetable oil fillers and no animal products. And definitely none of that petrolatum or mineral oil – why would you put the same thing on your body as you put in your car?"

I love Vaseline, especially when I have severely chapped lips or other skin trouble... And last a heard, mineral oil is a natural lubricant, so if it's fine inside, why not outside?

Maybe things have changed and I'm way out of the loop, but if it's not vegetable, animal or mineral... what kind of natural oil can they be using? :confused:

I bet she's stating "vegetable oil" as meaning canola or such. I also hope she has testing documentation since it seems she's making a claim about foot fungus. It's my understanding that you cannot make such claims unless you have the testing results to back that up.

Anywho.....

(gets a bunch of stickers and sticks them all over ah-soy... they say "This Side Up") :P There's your stickers! ROFL!

Sorry, couldn't resist, I hope you don't take offense. I meant it with all love and devotion :o

those are cute, but then again i love vaseline especially for my feet, dry cracked heels covered in vaseline and some little socks on overnight and its amazing LOL

if you scrapbook and have a sticker maker you could get a large punch (they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes) and make your own sticker

I assumed that the foot was actually a part of the label-it looks that way to me. ??

Ummm it looks that way to me too. I don't think it is separate from the lable but is in fact part of it. It is probable some type of custom made label and not stock. That's my guess.

• 3 years later...