You think it Reeks~ They think it Rocks!

Anything with Rose in it! I'm allergic to it and can't breathe well when I smell it! YUCK

At the show this weekend, there was a vendor lady who was wearing a very heavy Rose scent and I thought I was going to die! Luckily she was on the other side of the room but she came over to my booth and the minute I saw her coming, I signaled my friend Cindy to come to my tables to wait on her while I hightailed it out the door!:embarasse

\

The other scent is Mullberry. I hate and won't carry it.:tongue2:

Banana Nut Bread does it for me. To me it smells like it's burnt. But everyone loves the tarts so I suck it up and make them. And BCN Gardenia. Got 1 oz for a friend who wanted tarts. I about died making them. Told her I couldn't get the FO anymore. LOL

I do not like Mulberry or Harvest Berries. I can't keep it stocked though. I run out of it at every show we do. DH and I both think it reeks. I hate making it. I also didn't like Pralines & Cream the first time I made it. It was so sweet. I got sick at my stomach and had to lay down. I use Creme Brulee with a hint of cappucino now and it is not as bad. It is a hot seller also.

Wonder how these workers in big candle factories stand the smell if it is one they don't like. :tongue2:

Tuscan Nights....Smelled awful OOB but I gave it a chance and put it in wax..now I don't have the will to light it....yeah, I know there's lots of you that rave about it..I ordered just a 1 oz bottle to try and it smells like a weaker version of Mary Jane which to me, smells like bong water.

Tuscan Nights....Smelled awful OOB but I gave it a chance and put it in wax..now I don't have the will to light it....yeah, I know there's lots of you that rave about it..I ordered just a 1 oz bottle to try and it smells like a weaker version of Mary Jane which to me, smells like bong water.

Ewww. I remember bong water from my college days!:P

lavender. Makes my allergies freak out!! but everyone just loves it.

Cinnamon. I hate it. I refuse to pour it. I let my friend pour it at my house one time. NEVER again. I got her a mold and other supplies and told her that she has to make them at her house.