Flower Pot Candles

OK.. so I've made 'em, burned 'em and made 'em again.. now how to package them...:undecided

I found these on the Dollar rack at Michaels a few months back and had to have em... I poured em in Daffodil Fields from NG n love the way they smell.. light and flowery not too strongly either.

SpringTrio.jpg

----

Libby

I ended up buying 30 of them and only had a leak in one of them. The enamel was a little thin at the seam near the bottom. I got a little of my gel super glue and filled the gap let it sit and air a few days before I refilled it, and the leak was gone.

I went back a few days ago, and they were all gone.. just my luck...

----

Libby

Very nice and Springy!:wink2: As far as packaging them..I would just make some liners out of clear contact paper,punch a couple holes with hole punch so you can smell them and slide on top to protect from dust and dirt.JMO...Kimmeroo:smiley2:

I wouldn't be struggling with the packaging is I were planning on selling them singlely, but rather, they are a 3pack thing, one in each color.

I was going to mess with it this past weekend, but got in the grips of a killer cold, I sounded like a dog that swallowed a squeeky toy and just could not get any sleep or be comfy.

But thats the way the mommy world goes...

I've considered using a stiff card stock across the bottom and shrink wrapping them, or maybe just trying to put them in one of my gift bags turned sideways and tied with ribbon to match, but I have a feeling I'm just going to have to mess with it till I can figure it out.

----

Libby

I second the feeling of spring. Those are just too cute!

And if I read right, that's really neat to be able to just go and whip up something from wood. I'd love to have a wood workshop. You'll have to let us see what your finished product looks like! :)

Sorry about your cold.....but the little flower pots are very cute. I would love some on my deck this summer. Guess I better start looking around for some little patio containers. Off to the thrift store I go today. Donita