My new site... with cart included!!

cybersix

Hi everyone, finally my new online shop is ready.

It took me several months, and the decision was not simple. I'm afraid to lose something of the highly customizable products I offer.

For now I put on sale only my round pillars, only smooth, rustic and palm wax, and multi purpose spray.

As long as I take good pics of everything I do I'll update the site.

It's only in italian, my business license doesn't allow me to sell outside my country, so I decided to go in italian only.

But I'd like to hear from you what do you think about the layout, the pics and whatever comes to your mind.

I made everything by myself, from the cart to pics.

this is the link:

www.punto-virgola.com

TIA

Good work Sabrina,

I may not be able to speak Italian but I get the gist,( I took Latin at school a very long time ago.)

It's easy to navigate, doesn't seem over done & looks pretty to my eyes.

Wish you lots of success with it!!

Sally.

Very nice! I like how when I click on a picture it gets so much bigger and it has an 'exit' button instead of using my 'back' button. That feature is so nice. Your labels look so professional. I absolutely love your logo! And your products are beautiful. I guess you could say...I like it!

As far as the melts go...... I know you have stated before that scented candles are not quite the rage in Italy as they are here in the states. Are the burners going to be hard for people to find or are they readily available?

If not, you might want to sell them on your site;)

As far as the melts go...... I know you have stated before that scented candles are not quite the rage in Italy as they are here in the states. Are the burners going to be hard for people to find or are they readily available?

If not, you might want to sell them on your site;)

Thanks schmoopie, we have burners because ppl is used to oils. Not tarts and melts, but you can find oils and burners.

I can't buy at good prices so that I can resell, and I decided to see if I make any sales before adding items!

Looks great, Sabrina.

For those of you, like myself, who can't read Italian, google can translate the site into English.

I know this works for Internet Explorer with the google tool bar which you can get here for free. If you go into the set up options, turn on the "Translate Menu." This will translate her page into English with pretty good accuracy. Another way to do it is when you have the google tool bar without the translate menu turned on, you can right click on a page, go to "page info" then click on "Translate page into English."

Now we can all fully appreciate Sabrina's beautiful web site.

And Sabrina, this could probably work for you to translate English sites into Italian.

Looks great, Sabrina.

For those of you, like myself, who can't read Italian, google can translate the site into English.

I know this works for Internet Explorer with the google tool bar which you can get here for free. If you go into the set up options, turn on the "Translate Menu." This will translate her page into English with pretty good accuracy. Another way to do it is when you have the google tool bar without the translate menu turned on, you can right click on a page, go to "page info" then click on "Translate page into English."

Now we can all fully appreciate Sabrina's beautiful web site.

And Sabrina, this could probably work for you to translate English sites into Italian.

Thanks a lot!!

I'm so worried!!! I hope everything is working fine.

Thanks for suggestions, but I can read english without problems, I'm better at reading than speaking or writing.

I'd really like to be able to sell out of italy, and do the english version.

maybe one day...

Thanks!