I bow to Grumpy Girl!

Flicker

Before today I had only made log soaps. Never used slab molds and I always wanted to test the waters and make a seven color swirl. This was a JOB! lol I used full water on this, not my normal 50/50. It is scented with lime and patchouli EO. I used gold mica, black pigment, ultramarine blue, Bright Orange, Green, & yellow gel tones and the true red gel tone.

I bow to you Grumpy Girl, you are a GODDESS! ;) This was the hardest soap I have ever made. It has Coconut, Palm, Soy, Canola, RBO, Castor & Shea butter in it. Now I need help naming it. It is most certainly a hippy scent. Here is a pic.

7colorswirl.jpg

Thank you!! I am DYING to take this bad boy out of it's bed and slice it up! I have ZERO patience I tell ya (goes along with the ADHD ;)) I wanna peek! :pSo any thoughts on names? As soon as it's unmolded I will for sure take more pics and add them. Now, it is gonna take even more patience to leave that soap cure for a month. haahaa

Flicker, I thought I was in some serious trouble when I saw my name in the subject line. At least I was hoping so, its been kind of dull around my house lately. :D

You are too kind. I haven't done a thing with soap that anyone else hasn't done, couldn't do and probably does much better than I ever could, but thank you.

That is some AWESOME looking soap girl! I'm with Jennie, I like Kaleidoscope but I also like Spaz, Love-In or Twisted Toke. Yep, I'm weird.

Guest Candelishis
kaleidoscope

Or.....KaleidoSOAP! :laugh2: Oh lord...I crack me up.

Anyway........Grumpy freakin rocks. I love her stuff.

AND - Your soap is AMAZING!!! Too pretty to wash a dirty body with!!! LoL. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!