My votive is talking..

I swear! It actually is growling...sounds like two kittens fighting. I use 75/25 1343/APOP, 9% Warm pumpkin crunch. The flame is normal, MP is normal, throw is excellent. This is the 3rd burn and it didn't talk to me the first two...I know I'm stressed, but I don't think it is to the point of my candles talking to me. :confused: Anyone ever experienced this?

I've had a few that were singing "Candles In The Wind". No, not really. Some pillars I made with Vybar and Hyacinth scent were making hissing and groaning noises though. I know there wasn't any water in the wax. I'm thinking there were tiny bubbles of FO that didn't get dissolved, or something with the dye. It only happened with light blue candles :undecided . Had some trouble getting this scent to mix with 1343 (6% FO) at times. Don't have any problems with 4045H. I wanted to bring up this subject a while ago but didn't want people to think I'm crazy. Of course, you probably think I am anyway nuts.gif. LOL.

Top, I just knew you were going to bring up the aliens again! I have this urge to go make a replica of Devil's Tower from wax....think it's related?

I made some more votives and mix REALLY well. Going to see if this batch sings, too.