Ok, who stole my

Lorrie

It's right inside the doorway on that shelf over there where you stashed it quick to get it out of the way. :cheesy2:

Yeah, I wish. I tore apart my workshop and my pantry in the house thinking that my husband put it in there. Dang germlins. I hate it when they steal my soapmaking oils..

I have it!! ALL of it .... sitting in my living room! :shocked2::P

:cheesy2::P I was waiting for you to come in and say that Jen! LOL! Yup, Jen probably has everybody's Palm, Olive, and anything else ya mighta lost! This might include car keys and cell phones!:shocked2::laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: ! But because she has excellent eyes and a heart of Gold, Jen will never misplace one of her kids!

I use to have a neighbor who did that! Of course she had 13 kids too!

Hope the kids are feeling better, Sweetie!

Fire

*wonders if the missing palm oil was ever found or if poor Lorrie is laying in a coma caught between the dark void of the palm oil world and our own*

Oh Lorrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeeee! Come back to us! Come back to us now! Follow my voice! Don't go to the slippery palm light!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

No palm oil to be found. So I filed a missing palm oil report to the police. They took me that there has been a lot of weird reports of things being MIA. So the soap fairies or gremlins must be having a good old time.:angry2:

I guess I will need to buy more. I feel so bad I really loved that jug of palm oil. Where ever you are my wonderful jug of palm oil... You are dearly missed.:cry2:

Please come home so we can make beautiful soap together...

Ack! You still haven't found it? I hate when stuff like that happens. (Mind you, I still haven't found the ornament and mini metal file I had sitting right here in front of me since right before Christmas time).

Hey, let me take a walk through your mind. How big is the jug? You brought it in from the car (maybe you really didn't, but think you did).... You had your arms full so just set the jug on the floor by a wall somewhere until you unloaded your arms..... You put it in your fridge, cuz it was a jug, and it's white, so it's blending in with the white insides of the fridge.... You put it behind a door after you got inside so it was out of the way..... You came in the front door of your house, but then opened the door to the garage from inside the house and just stuck it out there quick... You stuck it in the cupboard with your cleaning supplies because it's a jug and well, that's where jugs go.

Whew, ok, I have to come up for air, but maybe some of what I wrote will help jog your memory some. Oh, and let me know if you find my little metal file too, cuz, dang, it was my favorite one.

Ack! You still haven't found it? I hate when stuff like that happens. (Mind you, I still haven't found the ornament and mini metal file I had sitting right here in front of me since right before Christmas time).

Hey, let me take a walk through your mind. How big is the jug? You brought it in from the car (maybe you really didn't, but think you did).... You had your arms full so just set the jug on the floor by a wall somewhere until you unloaded your arms..... You put it in your fridge, cuz it was a jug, and it's white, so it's blending in with the white insides of the fridge.... You put it behind a door after you got inside so it was out of the way..... You came in the front door of your house, but then opened the door to the garage from inside the house and just stuck it out there quick... You stuck it in the cupboard with your cleaning supplies because it's a jug and well, that's where jugs go.

Whew, ok, I have to come up for air, but maybe some of what I wrote will help jog your memory some. Oh, and let me know if you find my little metal file too, cuz, dang, it was my favorite one.

Nope still haven't found it. I think my husband buried it under my 500 pounds of wax. I sure as heck not gonna move all that wax to find it. He can do it!!!

I will let you know if I find a metal file under there too.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you look under the seats of the car you picked it up in?

BTW, I still haven't found my new whisk yet either.

Fire

I am thinking that it is in my workshop under my wax. I will be going threw there next week to do some spring cleaning. Wish me luck..

Well my long lost lip balm flavors reappeared - I took something down from the shelf and they were underneath!!! So I took them and put them somewhere safer. Sure wish I could recall just where that was...

This sounds so much like me. I do this all the time put something in a safe place and forget where the heck I put it.