** What's in your pot this week/end? **

That is if it's not a Super Bowl party :) Happy Friday - it's gorgeous out. Another 2" of snow made the trees so pretty on the drive in.

Think I'll celebrate the snow by doing something in eucalyptus. I'm in the mood for something new. Euc/Lemon? Euc/Lav? Anyone ever do anything unusual with euc? I've got some menthol crystals, maybe I'll throw some of that in as well.

What's up with you this weekend?

16oz Lovespell & Lovespell tealights, 16 oz Cherry Almond, and a couple of my own blends, O'Granate and Afternoon Delight.

I developed new labels, and I have a couple hundred to relabel, so while I'm waiting for wax to melt, I'll do that.

Sunday I'm going skiing.

Fredron

this weekend will be mainly a soaping weekend for me, just started making them and hooked already, so loads of practice :D

Also, got a double heart candle to do in pink sugar, some opium melts and votives.......... then depends if this snow turns up we've been promised, if it does, I'm afraid everythings gotta wait while I go out and play :D:yay:

Well, after dh takes me out for breakfast, I am planning on test burning my JJ candles that I poured on Tuesday. Burned 2 today and they smelled pretty good!

Also need to get the rest of my taxes in order for my appt. on Wednesday. I also have to get my testers ready (new lotions, body wash, and a few other things) so I can mail those out some time next week). Need to get my open house invites in the mail, too. That is February 23.

Steph

That is if it's not a Super Bowl party :) Happy Friday - it's gorgeous out. Another 2" of snow made the trees so pretty on the drive in.

Think I'll celebrate the snow by doing something in eucalyptus. I'm in the mood for something new. Euc/Lemon? Euc/Lav? Anyone ever do anything unusual with euc? I've got some menthol crystals, maybe I'll throw some of that in as well.

What's up with you this weekend?

We must be on similar wave lengths, Robin. Last night I finished a new candle scent for my pastor's wife which is Eucalyptus/ Peppermint!

I got my soap molds today! Yeah!

I poured some candles during the week so I done for now. Just trying to finish off the bottles of certain scents and get ready for the spring scents again!

Fire

Poured all my orders today and lots of inventory! No B&B this weekend as me, DH and son are off to Austin for Monster Truck and Tractor Pull rally! Only in Texas ya'll!

Tomorrow, I have a delivery and my SIL coming over to buy!

Anyway, got all the candles completed and on the shelves!

Whew!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Carrie

I'm a little late but I ordered lots of stuff to make some B&B so I'm playing the waiting game.

But I did have to make over 40 tarts of course single ones, I'm still not done. Ohwell, I needed some stock in those scents.

Not doing anything for the superbowl, we are to achy and tired to do anything here.

Mindy