GGlow Angled Layers

jakalex

Ooh I love that! Pink is one of my fav colors. Plus I just love the look of the Gglow and then the added layers-oh so very pretty!

Question about the fuchsia dye chips- it doesn't look like you have any problem using it, man I do! :mad:

I don't know if it's just my wax or that this is actually a pigment, but I have to use like 4 chips just to get a very pale pink, and yet when the candle burns the melt pool gets a really bright fuchsia!

It's actually a cool effect, but I sure would like to start out with a fuchsia colored candle.

Just wondering if it's only me or what?

Oh and BTW- I'm still mad (jealous) that you live close by to CS-it's just not fair!

Ooh I love that! Pink is one of my fav colors. Plus I just love the look of the Gglow and then the added layers-oh so very pretty!

Question about the fuchsia dye chips- it doesn't look like you have any problem using it, man I do! :mad:

I don't know if it's just my wax or that this is actually a pigment, but I have to use like 4 chips just to get a very pale pink, and yet when the candle burns the melt pool gets a really bright fuchsia!

It's actually a cool effect, but I sure would like to start out with a fuchsia colored candle.

Just wondering if it's only me or what?

Oh and BTW- I'm still mad (jealous) that you live close by to CS-it's just not fair!

The GGlow holds dye much better then Soy. I am assuming you are using soy?

I mixed 8oz of GGlow and only used maybe 1/4 of a dye chip to achieve this color. That is another thing I love about this wax!

I love living near CS also! It is great!

BTW, I have decided that the best wicking for this jar is 2-CSN 7's! Placed corner to corner.

The GGlow holds dye much better then Soy. I am assuming you are using soy?

I mixed 8oz of GGlow and only used maybe 1/4 of a dye chip to achieve this color. That is another thing I love about this wax!

I love living near CS also! It is great!

BTW, I have decided that the best wicking for this jar is 2-CSN 7's! Placed corner to corner.

I have been testing gg off and on also..are your jars really HOT after a few hours of burning? I use the csn's also.

I was using the 10oz. status jars and used a csn 14 and the jar get's wicked hot...I was just wondering if that is normal for gg or not?Thanks.

Kimmeroo

I have been testing gg off and on also..are your jars really HOT after a few hours of burning? I use the csn's also.

I was using the 10oz. status jars and used a csn 14 and the jar get's wicked hot...I was just wondering if that is normal for gg or not?Thanks.

Kimmeroo

This is a very thick glass so it does not get very hot.