New Mold Old Wax Layers

Donita

I have been trying to play around with scrap wax that I have around. This is for my sister. It has several fo's that seem to blend together. Not my problem....she asked for it.... lol......I forgot about this mold that I bought last year. I really like it. I have some more scrap wax projects going today. I enjoy not throwing out any wax unless absolutely necessary :) Donita

post-248-139458440707_thumb.jpg

gorgeous candle...your layers always blend together so beautifully. I never throw anything away either...keep all my tester stubs and when I'm bored, I make myself something pretty with them. And it's a nifty way to see how different scents work together without wasting FOs.

Thanks everyone. I think my sister will like it especially since it's FREE. She became so accustomed to getting candles from me when I lived in Virginia. I was always giving her boxes of unsellable candles or testers. Now she hinted that she is burning the last of the 4 small candles that I sent her for Christmas. I taught her how to make candles but she is lazy.:rolleyes2 She admits it. My other friend, Susan, who is now a member of CT or (Craft Server...smile)....has been making lots of candles....and soap. Donita