The name game

Scented

Nothing all that special. When I've had some time to play, I played and even pretended to be a sailor through most of it ... seems to scare the fairies away eventually.

First up is the Purple something. Can't decide if it will be Purple Passion, Purple Rain or Purple Rhapsody since it definitely doesn't fit Victorian Rhapsody lol. This is for the whole lotta lovin' swap and hope peeps like a light purple lather because that's what it gives (though the soap feels nice lol.)

[ATTACH]14424[/ATTACH]

Then here's Kai. Love the scent, but unfortunately it wasn't a playful one. I honestly don't know how I got it into molds, because when it traced (it ran a world record as far as I'm concerned lol).

[ATTACH]14423[/ATTACH]

Then we move on to bombs. Someone wanted 10 different kinds, so I had to make five others. I marked what's what, but I need some name suggestions for the Amber and Musk since that's pretty boring. I'm thinking warmth. Was fun trying to do three colors (never again, but makes a great stone-ish look lol)

[ATTACH]14425[/ATTACH]

Just some fun with purple and white.

[ATTACH]14426[/ATTACH]

And the last batch needs a name. It's Basil, Sage & Mint, but it needs something more creative than stress relief or BSM. Any suggestions?

[ATTACH]14422[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458440627_thumb.jpg

post-23-13945844063_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458440631_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458440633_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458440634_thumb.jpg

ooh everything looks fantastic! Love that purple soap... that's my favorite color, and it will match my bathroom too! Purple People Eater Soap. LOL

Those bath bombs look amazing, I bet they smell delish too!

Amber & Musk name suggestion: Essence of Amber/Passionate Amber

Basil, Sage & Mint name suggestion: Instead of stress relief, how about Stress Therapy? Or something funny/catchy like Spaz Relief. LOL

Ok... I'm not thinking properly on three hours of sleep (bad case of insomnia right now!) so maybe something else will come to mind later.... I get REAL creative when I have a few margaritas. :grin2:

Love the soaps. Purple again!

My daughter make bath bombs. She is going to love these.

My name for the purple was Purple People Eater, but someone already said that. It looks like a soap with an attitude.

Just me,

Tracey

Master's suggestion would work.... Purple is the color of royalty. Prince = Royal, even if they don't get it, lol. How bout Purple People Cleaner instead of Eater . Yanno how people can be about home made soap- I always try to play Devil's advocate and I wonder what will come to mind if you put 'eater' with soap... as though it eats your skin away... lol......never mind....

The green is my favorite in the gallery today! (and i'm liking a lot lately! I don't too often comment since i'm not too educated on what i'm seeing. But purty is purty!) There is something about the texture, i'm assuming because of the quick trace- but it is completely unique. You still managed to get a wonderful swirl. The form it took just gives it a multi level indulgence and even makes it look like it would be a hefty bar if that makes any sense.

I just love it, lol. What else can I say?

Amber & Musk.... since you mentioned they have a nice 'stone' look to them, maybe stick with the Amber and do something like Amber Glow, Amber Sky, Amazing (or Awesome) Amber, Absolute Amber (stuck on the A's:rolleyes2 )

Moving on, lol....

BSM = Therapy Garden, Healing Garden, Garden Chill - yup i like that one if the mint is strong. I also like Jenniejr's idea of Happily Herbal After!

Good point Blaze. Will note that should I screw up and add too much purple when I make it again.

Amber & Musk ... to help you all out ... it's really warm and quite, well, could be considered sexy, provocative, alluring ... so if you think of other names, I'd like something along that lines, but the brain is tired of thinking, sigh.

Therapy garden for the BSM was good. Actually all of them are. Will need to contemplate on these.

I love the green one, what beautiful swirls! I like all the name suggestions, especially Purple People Cleaner for the purple one. Your bath bombs look bombalicious! I've seen some bomb molds recently and was thinking about trying them out. How well does the meatballer work, if you don't mind me asking?

Well the meatballer has it moments where I really yell at it (shhh), but what I've been doing is clamping some baking soda in there and then some bomb ingredients and squeeze the ends together, wipe away any extra and gently remove it. Sometimes it doesn't like to squish together. I'm actually wondering if the taper molds wouldn't be soooooooo much easier and allow me some ohm.

I probably wouldn't be able to squish the meatballer together hard enough to make them stick together, that's the only thing I was thinking. I got this the other day in my email and was kinda checking it out.

Tap-A-Mold Bath Tablet Maker - Large

2" diameter. Finally make those Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars that don't fall apart!! Makes a 2oz perfectly round & firm bath tablet! Just dump 2oz bath bomb mixture in the mold, insert the handled piece, tap a few times with a hammer & you have a gorgeous bath tablet!! Comes with instruction sheet on use and care.

it looks just like a piece of metal pipe and you put your stuff in it then put the plunger thingy in and tap it with the hammer. I could have the best of both worlds.... playing with bath and body stuff AND my woodworking tools! LOL