New HP soap pic

Barbara AL

This is my first HP soap made today thanks to Soapfreak for showing me how when she came to my house after the Holidays. This is my own scent made with Lavender Milk from Tennessee Candle a Touch of Baby Powder scent from Peaks and a touch of Downey Clean Breeze from Nature's Garden. I am calling this Lavish Laundry

Thanks for Looking!!

post-1039-139458440162_thumb.jpg

Barbara, that looks really nice! I just learned how to do hp thanks to AJ and the recent class and have continued to make several more batches. I really like being able to use the bars sooner, although I think the appearance of my cp is better. Hopefully, I'll improve with practice!

Thanks for sharing your pic. :highfive:

Oh my! Are you sure those are HP??? *My* HP never ever looks that smooth and pretty! Come on....give.....what's your secret?? Is it OP or CP??

BTW...they look awesome....and if you want to send me the cut one on the bottom left, I'll happily send my address to you! LOL.

Donna

This is what I did and I probably couldn't do it again. I made this in the crockpot. I used powdered soymilk instead of powdered goatsmilk I mixed some TD in with my powdered Soymilk just in case it turned yellow.

After cooking for about 40 minutes I did not see a vaseline stage it just turned like mashed potatoes and I checked it with the thermometer and it was over 200 degrees pulled it out and mixed the soymilk in there. I made two different colors so I had about 1/2 cup of each dropped in 5 different places and with the other color I dropped in between folded about 4 times then swirled around in circles about 4 times and then made about 5 waves across the pot I think the waves broke everything up which made it look like marble.

Okay someone else needs to try this and see how it works.

Barbara