My latest creation...

CathyinME

I like to mix it up too. That looks like fun. Never thought about using palm for a chunk candle...........probably will be making one this year.....lol...Donita

ps....and the forever thing is great. No need to ruin your artistic work!!!!!!

I was so impressed by your candle that I had a look at your site also. All your works are good. I have seen so many chunk candles but never saw the chunks so well placed as yours. I wonder how you place them as each chunk is distinctly visible.

Any tips for newcomers like me ?

I was so impressed by your candle that I had a look at your site also. All your works are good. I have seen so many chunk candles but never saw the chunks so well placed as yours. I wonder how you place them as each chunk is distinctly visible.

Any tips for newcomers like me ?

Thanks all! See, I have no life so at night when I am watching TV, I sit with the wax & place the chunks in the molds! Takes me forever but they look so pretty the more chunks you see. I fugure if I start now I should have a good stock made up for the fall shows!!:laugh2:

Very Nice Cathy!! That is a cool effect...

Hope your staying warm!!!

:grin2:

It's warm enough today(34) but it's supposed to get colder. Good time of year to play with candles!! I need to make the matching tea lights to go with the pillar so I can get it up on my web site.