Thank You SoapFreak!! pics included

Barbara AL

A special Thank You to Soapfreak she is such a special friend that I met a few months ago. We had the best time over the Holidays making soap, Body Butters, and Lotions Sticks. I made her some tarts and Candles too. This is the Black Raspberry Vanilla she made me and also Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper can you see the faces in the Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper soap? I feel so privileged to have a great friend to come to my house to show me some swirling tips. Thanks Kristy!!!

post-1039-139458439968_thumb.jpg

post-1039-13945843997_thumb.jpg

We used a Celestial color Raspberry and a Neon Pink Oxide in the Black Raspberry Vanilla.

In the Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper we used Celestial Colors we mixed Cherry and Sunshine yellow to get the orange and used Celestial Burgundy with a couple of drops of the cherry we tried to get the color of a pepper red.

Barbara

Oooh I'm absolutely LOVIN' that BRV soap-it's my fav. color! The little gold stamps look really cute on there also. The swirls are awesome and I just want one!!

How cool to have someone close by to share your passion and friendship! :)