Gelluminations

Karyn

I use some of theirs. Do a search in the gel section, I asked this same question some time ago.

ETA: I searched but can't find the one I was looking for. I look & see which ones I use, I know the Spiced Cranberry is one but I can't remember which other ones:cheesy2:

I order quite a bit from them and really enjoy their products and prices. Their fragrance oils are a really nice quality. You will find some are really strong and some are more on the light side. I am to the point where I order most everything from there and go to other places for a few select fragrace oils. If you are looking for JUST fragrance oils, try bertsheavenscent. They have awesome quality fragrance oils and even better prices.

SS

I am not pleased with them in soy and parasoys. I have tried many of them and it is a big hit or miss. Once I have to add more then 8% FO to any wax to get a light throw it isn't an oil I keep. I find them to be very weak. Many out of the bottle seem very watered down. I've purchased two sample packs and I had maybe one out of each pack that gave me a really good throw.

Thank you for your reviews. A friend of mine uses them in her soaps and told me about their sale that is going on right now. I've never used any of their oils but I found some that were interesting and didn't want to spend the money if they were not going to work in soy.

:confused:

I use to use them quite a bit until they sold me some real duds during the holiday season 3 years ago, especially their Christmas Memories. First 5 lbs. came in really nice and strong, when I was gearing up for the holiday season, and when I ordered my next 5 lbs. it was a total dud (I PERSONALLY thought they were adding alot of cutting oils), as was some others. However, when I told them about it, they were gracious enough to allow me to return it to them. Great customer service though!

I have since quite using them.:( Just my 2 cents and my personal experience with them. Maybe they're better now:confused:

Carrie