baby gift set

beauloser

It's a long story, but after making 8 of these pillars and 70 votives for an order, the order was never picked up or paid for, so I am trying to find something to do with all these baby powder scented(yellow and green), pink sugar(pink), and lavendar(purple) astorlite G candles...the basket includes 1 baby blanket, 1 onsie, and 1 infant sleeper.

post-357-139458383503_thumb.jpg

LOVE palm waxes! & your gift basket looks great. Somebody sure is effed up for placing a custom order & then backing out on the deal. Have you considered getting 1/2 down next time? Have you thought about putting them (the candles) or the entire gift basket up for sale on ebay?

You did a great job on them!

Those are really pretty. Never used the "G" but now you have me thinking. Love the texture. I've been stiffed a few times and I usually hold these items till I have an open house and 9 times out of 10, they sell. You'll have no problem offloading those. Why not add a few more items like, soothers, face cloths, little socks, bath salts, New Mom magazine, etc., put some nice labels on those, basket bag it and market it to your local hospital gift shop. This may work out to your benefit. Could lead to more orders.

thanks all...what great ideas for getting rid of these...I buy all the little extras from the thrift stores, so I will be searching for more things to add to the basket...my doctors wife runs a christian organization to help pregnant teens. I bet she could use the basket for a raffle or something.