Just Scents vs. Bittercreek

Spellkast

I have a very small budget right now and can only afford to buy 2,three tops, sample packs from suppliers. I've been hearing wonderful things about just scents and most people rave about bitter creek as well. My question is, in all of your experiences, who has better quality, stronger smelling oils? I am looking to add about 20 scents to my line: Pink sugar, buttercream, creme brulee, citrus basil, gingerbread, lovespell, rosemary mint, sage and citrus, peppermint, vineyard, china rain, muscadine, cinnamon, pear, white tea and ginger, mango papaya and juniper breeze. I use IGI's "comfort wax" and Astorlite V for my votives. Any comments or suggestions would be sooo appreciated...wherever you found the best of these scents, just lemme know, even if it's not JS or BCN!!! Thanks!!!!

Just Scent!! I have been able to switch most of my scents to this company. She has the best oils IMO. As with any company some are a lighter scent and some are stronger, but most are all very strong. Only a few didn't work for me, and I mean maybe 4. They are wonderful oils.

My vote woule definately go to just scent over the other. Becky is awesome and very generous with her sample packs. I would definately get a sampler from Peak too!!!

Pink sugar- I use Peak, have not tried others. Was satisfied with Peak

buttercream- JS butter cream crunch!!!

lovespell Peak

rosemary mint-have not tried it it but will be ordering it from JS with next order per recommendation from Trish and Scented

china rain- I like China Rain from NG

muscadine-Prefer JS over NG

pear- Peak

white tea and ginger- Peak

mango papaya -Peak

I vote for JS!!! I have also switched most of my fragrance line to them. I have not been dissapointed thus far!! I do have to say if you haven't tried Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from JS your missing out. I have ladies fighting over this one!

I started out using mostly BitterCreek but as I got to exploring and found other great suppliers I've cut down to only a few of their scents. As for Just Scent, they are my pick HANDS DOWN! I am currently going through and switching everything I can over to Becky. She has THE BEST customer service IMO of any one in this business that I have delt with, on top of her GREAT prices, and SUPER fast service. The shipping was also cheaper for me through her. I used to use Astorlite V and I never had a problem with any of her oils. Ok that's my two cents! Good luck with who ever you go with! They are both really good companys!

Callie :D

I started out with my faithful Tri State Candle Supply...but thier prices are not cheap on the budget so I looked elsewhere. I used BitterCreek for the bulk of my oils...especially on fundraisers. However, that was until I tried Just Scent. Becky is great to work with and has awesome prices and even better sales!

Out of the 60 scents I carry in my line I have weeded the ones that I use from Bitter Creek to 3.

Just a warning...although I use a lot of scents from JS...and Tristate of course...Just Scents Pink Sugar sucks a$$! thats just my opinion though...lol

Just a warning...although I use a lot of scents from JS...and Tristate of course...Just Scents Pink Sugar sucks a$$! thats just my opinion though...lol

I completely agree. Go with Peak for Pink Sugar, it is much better. JS has a funky musk smell to it. It isn't sweet at all, just funky. I love bittercreek for FOs as well as JS, but I have rarely gotten a FO from JS that won't throw. I would definitely go with Becky first.

Honestly? I won't buy from BCN. I did when I first started and I'm not that impressed with any of their FO. I find just about everything I need from JS and Peak. I have a few other suppliers but get only a couple things from them.

thank you guys soooooo very much. I'm going to Peaks today to pick up an order, and I'm gonna get a sample pack of the ones I haven't tried from them yet! :D Pink Sugar will be one of them. I ordered 2 sampler packs from JS last night, and also a sampler pack from ICS because a few people on here raved about them as well. Pink Sugar was not one of them! :) Since everyone said Peak's is good, I'll probably go with theirs. I think their prices are awesome and right now about half of my line is peaks (with NG, Cierra and WSP as fill-ins for the Peaks's scents I didn't exactly care for. Thanks for all of your help everyone!

Michelle