swirls in my new TOG mold, pic heavy sorry

ayshapooh

Well this is my third attempt at swirling using the 6 bar tog mold which I am loving!!! I think my log mold is feeling neglected now since I got this one LOL My first one didnt turn out so good, the second was alot better but so far I think this one (third attempt) is the winner so far but I know I'll get better as I keep going!

This batch is Love Spell using gel tones, I ordered some oxides and I'm going crazy waiting for them to arrive so I can try my hands at those too. I forgot to tap my mold so I know I'm going to have some air bubbles in this batch :angry2:

Sandy~WI

DSCN1664.jpg

DSCN1663.jpg

Wow these are gorgous!!!!

I've been hedging on whether to buy THIS mold from Paul or just the tiny newbie mini log mold since I'm just starting out and I only make small batches.

This sure swings things in favor of this particular swirl, although I doubt I can make anything this gorgeous anytime soon!

Wowsers great job!

Do you just love the TOG mold?!!~

Dana

Thank you all for the nice comments! I was all excited when I made this batch that I showed my husband and he was like "oh that's nice" but really he didn't share my excitement so I told him I was going to take a pic and put it on the forum for "my people" because we all get excited after seeing everyones creations!

Sandy~WI