Finally Extreme Makeover...

HeavenScentU

The store I have my candles in and a few soaps donated them. I had no clue until they told me. I forgot what the show producers choose it was in the summer when Extreme Makeover was in our area. I think they took a bakery mixins jar, crayon soaps, and a few pillar candles, not sure if they took my barrel jars or not. I just remember they took $900. worth of merchandise from the store.

It comes on at 7 pm. mountain pacific time. I am not sure what time it comes on where you live. I just hope my candles and soaps get some good exposure, but the camera doesn't really focus on anything but the big furniture. I guess any tv exposure is always good...:D I'll take anything I can get...

I didn't see any of my stuff...:cry2: I am not sure what they did with all of it. I was told the store gave them 6 candles and some crayon soaps. I have no clue what they did with them. They probably took them and decided not to use them... I didn't think they would have fit in the home. It looks very country on the outside, but the inside was a very contemporary. I even saw the after show and nothing...So I guess I won't make my millions...santacry