Celestial Nights Shaving Soap

earthygirl

all EO's used. soaped at room temp to avoid the potential for seizing. it worked great. colored with black and pink aussie clays(thanks Melbo!) it was a #$%&@ to try and swirl in pringles cans. we shall see when its unmolded. EO's used were bergamot, nutmeg, tangerine, ginger, cinnamon leaf and clove bud.

CelestialNightsShavingSoap01.jpg

Looks so earthy! I love it when soapers use EO's!!!! Can't wait to see it cut!

I've never used a pringles can before! Do you line it, I would think that the metal inside reacts to the lye?

there is a thin coat of plastic already on the inside of the canister. I just oil it down then pop it in the freezer for 10 min or so just before unmolding. I peel off the container like you would canned biscuts.

This is what I have been waiting for! Those look great. I am collecting Pringles cans now to attempt round bars (hubby keeps throwing them out saying they are trash. He seems to think I keep buying them because I like to eat the chips). Also paper towel tubes. Maybe make something a little fancy for the family for Christmas gifts.

In the top picture of the cut slices… second row, third from the left, and down one row, second from left. They look like you painted flowers on them! I love them!

• 2 weeks later...