Best Men's fo for CP soap?

lothrid

I've used Green Irish Tweed & Blue Sugar from The Scent Works in CP & they both did very well. Green Irish Tweed is even better in CP than OOB. Just got samples of Burberry Touch type and D&G type from Save On Scents. Have not soaped them yet but they are both nice guy scents OOB.

Oh my goodness!! Denise at Fragrances by Design brought my husband a few of her CP bars of soap in Blue Sugar, Euphoria for men, Brit for Men, Green Irish Tweed and Armani Black Code and I couldn't stop smelling them - they were sooooooooooo good!! My husband also loved each of them!! My personal #1 Choice - EUPHORIA FOR MEN!!! WOWZERS!!!!!

Just my 2 scents :)

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Ok gals you need to do the Daystar Snakepeel! This is so awesome and strong! I didn't have my logs cut and my customers were chomping at the bit for this!

You have to try this one! Blows HIS socks off! LOL And that's a good thing! (JSBAETV) ! JustSittingBackAndEnjoyingTheView! LOL (it's a new one!)

:D :highfive: :yay::P :rolleyes2 :drool:

Carrie

Solas Chrome (type)

Peaks Mountain Lake (I think it's called)

AromaHaven's Essence of Jesus (it smells REALLY MANLY) lol

My next manly soap will be Daystar's Snakepeel... been having... just haven't soaped it yet...

That is an Axe Dupe right?? I bought it from Serindipity before she sold out to Daystar. It is my oldests sons favorite Axe scent.

Blue Sugar - BCN

Green Irish Tweed - Oregon Trails

if you like that incense scent like nag champa and patchouli - Dragon Fire - Oregon Trail; i cut back on it cuz it's super strong

Cedar & Saffron - BCN ( the cedar is predominant in cp)